Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Can’t help but think of this every time I read Rigby’s name

https://youtu.be/IAGoLFCgNtY

2 Likes

That’s brilliant. I’m guessing that’s from the last season, which I never watched. Maybe I should.

I wish they would have done more than one episode with Dinesh flailing as CEO. That shit was so funny.

I remember laughing pretty hard at that scene. Could be from last season I honestly don’t remember, haven’t gone back to it since it aired. I’m pretty sure I enjoyed the final season mostly tho. It’s prob only like 7 or 8 short episodes, I’m sure it won’t take you long to power thru.

NORM!!!

I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

I missed him so much. Fuck the haters.

1 Like

I will never read that book was A+

Rigby all in w JJ v AKs

OUCH

gg Rigby, lets go Luther

Fuck you poker gods. They always do this. Kill the fun player for the boring chud.

that table has been insane runout wise in those spots, sure river a broadway on everyone

river Q knocks out rigby JJ vs AK allinpf

How is that humanly possible? I can’t comprehend losing, or winning for that matter, close to 6 figures in a single year at those stakes.

I remember some dude on 2+2 losing 10s of thousands playing $1 sngs…

Paisting I think

Losing 80k in one year at 1/2 would be pretty easy, winning not so much

1 Like

Yeah, he played nl2/5 and lost 100k or so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/poker/comments/hu1eta/tales_from_22_the_biggest_loser_at_microstakes_of/

It’s almost like boring poker is the better strategy.

A guy who comes in every Friday and Saturday, buys in for 100bb and loses two buy-ins on average would be believable, right? That guy would lose half as much, so a somewhat worse player coming in somewhat more often could lose 80k.

He doesn’t even blast off really. Buys in for $200 at 1/2. Guy has money, owns a Limo company here. My brain just short circuited when he told me. Just an insane amount to lose as a rec playing ~20 hours a week. And we weren’t like, friends or anything. He just knew I was a winner so pulled me to the side for some tips and dropped that bomb.

My one friend said he once brought him to his mansion for two hours of “coaching.” Paid him like $100 plus a bottle of top shelf liquor worth 200+. ~55 year old Indian guy, just the type who is never improving.

So, I assume he’s a station who pays off obvious flushes and straights a lot with one pair hands.

A guy I used to play with in Australia was rumored to be down over a million in 5/5 NL home games over the span of a few years. He wasn’t a blast-off type either, loose passive, always called everything preflop, called with any piece on the flop and turn, and if he ever raised you knew you were toast. He always paid off to see what you had. Easiest type of player to play against.

1 Like

I wish I could find SkipperBob’s chart from old STTF. It looked like a descending mountain range, so someone Photoshopped the abominable snowman from the Rudolph claymation Christmas movie behind the mountain range. One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.