**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

The Jam

Edit: Oh shit no, Pearl Jam

1 Like

OK I just read an article on In and Out Burgerā€™s secret menu and Iā€™m man enough to admit I was wrong. Life changing.

Zombies
Salt N Peppa
Oasis
Garbage
The Vines

1 Like

Cream

1 Like

Canā€™t get the cat or the two gents.

Cats a dam hard oneā€¦

Thomson twins? For the 2 gents

The Rolling Stones

Am also stumped by the cat

Cat Power maybe? Since itā€™s glowing?

Yeah, also maybe Atomic Kitten.

3 Likes

Aah I think that might be it

Texas flag has me stumped.

Just the band Texas I think

1 Like

Just need the witch now

What about the musical notes above the grass?

Alice in Chains
The Four Tops

One of my favorite pranks to play on coworkers/friends in SoCal involves In and Out. It worked better back before smart phones made internet access so easy, but I was able to pull it off as recently as 2017. I worked near an In & Out that always had at minimum 10-15 cars queued in the drive thru. This prank requires a Conman, an Accomplice, and a Mark.

Conman: Accomplice, those In and Out double doubles with bacon were amazing!

Accomplice: Damn straight. Fucking delicious!

Mark[overhearing the conversation]: In and Out has bacon now???

C: Yeah. Me and Accomplice went there yesterday.

A: Itā€™s only at a few locations. Theyā€™re testing the market or something. It may not roll out company wide, so if you want to try it, you gotta go soon.

C: Iā€™m pretty sure the Mission Valley location is the only one in San Diego that has it.

M: Holy shit. Iā€™ve been waiting for this my whole life. Iā€™m going after work today!

ā€¦

I wish I had video of the people who fell for thisā€¦waiting ~20+ minutes in line, all excited, trying to order bacon(at In & Out lololol)ā€¦being told there is no baconā€¦insisting that there is bacon because their friends supposedly had bacon burgers the day beforeā€¦eventually realizing they got pranked.

3 Likes

Donā€™t tempt me to make a despicable pony comment.

Embarrassed at how long it took me to get the Beatles

Alice in chains
T-Rex

The Police