**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

i knew about the travel schedule, but was surprised about the sponsorship. MvW did a pretty good bit about the perils of sponsors back in the day. Tough Actin Tinactin Stanley Cup or something.

“Maybe we’re all just seamen, looking for a home.” – Nat Tran

3 Likes

Imagine being so stupid you honestly can’t understand the difference between gender and sex.

I guess it’s the same people who can’t tell weather from climate.

1 Like

Turns out Chick Corea was a Scientologist:

Everyone famous is or was a Scientologist. Lol

1 Like

lol canada

https://twitter.com/pamelaapostolo1/status/1364641162699546630?s=10

11 Likes

Guess @clovis8 wasn’t kidding about his neck of the woods.

3 Likes

She even has an asshole. That’s attention to detail.

1 Like

They’ve desexed Mr. Potato Head:

I’ve been in one real fight: a new kid who moved into our neighborhood in the fourth or fifth grade tried to bully me as the weak, nerdy kid. He pushed me pretty hard causing my head to hit the slide and make me a little woozy and when I got myself together we were kind of squared up and one of the older kids yelled “fight”! I socked him once in the mouth and he ran home crying. I plan to never be in another physical altercation and maintain my undefeated record. I did once almost get beat up on the last day of camp by a group of older kids for being too arrogant about my Mortal Kombat skills but I successfully evaded them and by the next year they forgot about the whole incident.

1 Like

On evasions…

Back when I wasn’t an old dude, this old fat dude who was large, but I’m pretty sure I could have beaten was extremely drunk and came up to me and someone else and said “where is microbet? I’m going to kick his ass”. I just said “dunno, haven’t seen him” and he walked off.

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s not purely stupidity it’s just willful ignorance.

I remember my dad being super homophobic, and I asked him to stop once. He tried to tell me he thought it was a choice, until I asked him at what point he woke up and decided not to fuck men and that he liked women - “oh, weird, I never thought of it like that.”

He ended up making good friends with a gay man which was a huge deal for him. I think people like that are just level zero thinkers and don’t invest any energy into thinking about anything that doesn’t already fit into their biases. My dad was not stupid, by any means, but he was extremely ignorant.

1 Like

I swear forcing everyone to take Anthropology 101 would solve half the worlds problems. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 rainy night sitting in town just round from the Central Station minding my own business I see superman running down the street, he dodges between some parked cars and looks scared, at that point I notice the Silver surfer running at superman swinging a few near misses, he jumps at SM aiming a high kick and at that point I’m noticing the thickness of the silver surfers legs (usually my judgement in weather a man can fight) and there like tree trunks, small large stumps while superman decides to run over a few parked cars.

And no wonder, but wait here comes spiderman and wonder woman, spiderman aims a rather clean shot on the SS and goes for it & in less than 4 seconds the SS & WW takes out poor spidey.

They then proceed to chase SM and catch up with him just round the corner as it seems running over the cars is not what the films make it out to be and a good citizen of the night may just lamp you out clean cold.

At that point an officer of the law was seen running towards the scene and tbh I had to wipe the tears from my eyes as a passer by was asking “what the hell”

“Hell hen, no that’s Glasgow on an October’s night”

:rofl:

6 Likes

glad to see oreo finally speaking out

https://twitter.com/Oreo/status/1365038991469281280

1 Like

The Lady Gaga Oreos suck. Yeah, I said it.

Yea lady gaga is great but I doubt she works as a flavor

I mean, they taste nothing like the real Gaga.

1 Like

Gender neutral gaga

I dunno, the meat dress looked good