**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

Yeah, just as good. If you cover the vent when you do the steam release you don’t spray a lot of salty steam all over the kitchen as well.

1 Like

Today is the centenary of the premiere of Erich Korngold’s “Die Tote Stadt” in Cologne and Hamburg. NSFW b/c of Liz Hurley’s hoo-hoos.

It’s usually been the George Floyd thread.

It’s a George Floyd plus protests plus stuff that lead to similar protests. The software is wonky when threads get over 10k posts, so we are on our second thread, I believe.

A year old? Damn you ruined my night.

They like megathreads around here, so prefer a single police murders black people plus ensuing protests and and fallout thread. You are welcome to start a separate thread, but you are less likely to get responses.

i had looked it up several years ago to show some friends, and found out that a rochester cook created garbage balls.

1 Like

W/o help - see how long it takes you to get the missing 7 states. It took me a couple minutes.

I don’t know about the others, but I got Hawaii and Alaska pretty quickly

3 Likes

KS, Both Dakotas, DE, NM, PA, NE. Relatively easy, but I venture to guess you’ve logged a lot less time on 270towin.com over the last year

Dellawhere?

1 Like

Also missing (now and into the future), the state of DC and the state of Puerto Rico :sob:

I got 6 and thought if there was one I couldn’t find it would have to be in the northeast. I had to look at smrk’s answers to find I missed… NM. Damnit.

That was the last one I got too. It took me looking at the 4 corners and realizing it was wrong.

1 Like

“mysterious monolith”

some assholes left some sheet metal on a mountain

2 Likes

The Dakotas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Mississippi or Missouri?
Took a minute to get those, not bad for a foreigner imo

Edit - ok looking again i think I was wrong with mississippi and missouri. Still 4/7 not awful

My license plates were stolen from my car last night and now I have to rent a car if I want to drive anywhere and all the DMVs are booked up for at least a week and this is ridiculous

2 Likes

I think you can make a temporary paper plate if you know the #.

Cops aren’t real nuts about pulling people over right now anyway. Just don’t drink and drive. Which you shouldn’t be doing anyway ldo.

Cop I talked to said I couldn’t drive without plates