National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

8 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking Napolean Dynamite in that Will Ferrell ice-skating movie.

1 Like

The jacket is awful anyway but his old man face and the dorky hair just canā€™t pull it off at all.

2 Likes

:leolol:

2 Likes

:harold:

The move at 0:15 was pretty sick

The mavericks drafted lively who had 6% utilization at North Carolina.

Everyone loves dick

Think you meant Duke. Heā€™s scared to touch the ball on offense unless itā€™s an open dunk or put back. That being said heā€™s a ridiculous defender, similar dimensions to Gobert with good instincts too, but with quicker feet to defend the perimeter.

1 Like

Wtf is Ainge thinking with this trade? Giving up a 2nd for Collins? I thought Collinsā€™ value was negative a 1st round pick, possibly negative two first rounders.

Collins is a weird one. His shooting has been absolutely abysmal since he fucked up his finger, and I guess it might never heal.

No, he meant Dick.

The Jazz do need to add salary before the start of the season. They chose to get a guy who they previously liked and who is still young with the potential to bounce back in a better system that doesnā€™t involve Trae Young.

I think Collins best year was when the Hawks played him and trea in PnR very heavily. They were the most efficent pnr duo in the league. Not sure the Jazz has anything similar to offer.

Dame needs bigger dreams

Itā€™s like when I have a dream about a hot woman wanting to have sex with me and I turn her down because Iā€™m married.

1 Like

Donā€™t get this at all. Isnā€™t Harden on a 1 year contract exactly what the 76ers should want?

But he doesnt want. He agreed to opt in to help them get something back. Thats how i read it at least

I guess Iā€™ve just never seen someone opt in, so team could trade him, but not have a trade already lined up. Maybe they have a trade, but just canā€™t announce it yet - that would make more sense.

I thought he was staying in Philly. Well him or kyrie will be traded to Phoenix for ultimate fun.