National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Really, they should just cut the ball into pieces and give one to everyone who wants one. Apparently, Dame moved into 5th all time in 3 pointers and Giannis wanted to give him the game ball. So there, one for Dame, one for the Indy rookie, one for Giannis.

1 Like

Or just do it like baseball/football (and I presume soccer) where you have multiple balls and after a big event, you give that game ball and bring in a new one. Shouldn’t be that hard to have a few extra balls ready to go if needed.

1 Like

https://x.com/HoopSocialDraft/status/1735105316646179074?s=20

Pacers said they never had the ball, anyway. Bucks security had it.

I would guess good rivalries have started over something dumber, but I’m hard pressed to think of one.

Swift torching Katy Perry over a backup dancer?

Pacers definitely said they took it. Carlisle said they grabbed it without thinking about Giannis possibly wanting it:

No - that Carlisle video is from earlier in the evening.

In his postgame press conference, Carlisle was not yet aware of evidence that the Pacers had the reserve ball and not the game ball. He said the Pacers would have been willing to take the reserve ball and that the confrontation didn’t need to escalate as much as he said it did.
“Turns out that their security guy had grabbed the real game ball used in the game initially,” Carlisle said. “They already had it.”

1 Like

Giannis

1 Like

Draymond on indefinite suspension.

Someone said Giannis ran like he was cashing money in the bank.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AlexGoldenNBA/status/1735118146812723710

Giannis a couple years away from his Denver Police Report Kobe arc.

1 Like

Cavs lose their 2nd & 3rd best players (Garland & Mobley) for the next couple months and were already going nowhere. Any Donovan Mitchell takers out there? Blow it up!

1 Like

Lol what kind of fantasy world is that guy living in that thinks the Mavericks would even begin to consider that trade

1 Like

Anthony Edwards following in MJ’s footsteps. Wolves will be winning titles soon.

I’m only doing it because I was dumb enough to play him in DFS today. Watching Marvin Bagley III playing basketball is quite a thing. Don’t think i’ve seen anyone that bad at the game in the NBA

Are you sure he’s better than James Wiseman?

it’s pretty hillarious as they are easily 1st and 2nd in the category and they were splitting minutes, but yeah, he is worse.

New Spurs HEB Commercials are here

Wemby can act!

1 Like