National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Pelicans would need to win by 30 for that

It’s single elimination at this point. Point differential was only in the group stage.

You clearly haven’t met NBA refs sir

1 Like

ah…well played

Im not usually a refball guy but it felt very much like the NBA want Lebron to win the first in season tournament

As someone who frequents the Celtics subreddit, this view is more pervasive than you would think. Literally after every single loss, the doomers come out of the woodwork clamoring for Mazzulla’s (and on one occasion Stevens!) firing. Nothing short of 82-0 would be enough for these guys

Still $250 just to get in the door for Saturdays championship game, wonder how much that drops if this is the matchup.

https://twitter.com/PardonMyTake/status/1732493371136950572

Problem with the in-season tournament final four is that the neutral site rssults in a silent crowd.

That is true for the first game, but Lakers fans are definitely out and about in Vegas and should be loud for the second game.

Crowd is getting loud when the stars are trading cool baskets.

Doesn’t help that this game is at 2:00pm local time.

1 Like

IST is fun. This is a good game.

1 Like

Furious at myself, I assumed it started at 7:30. Got most of the 4th quarter though.

I saw it started at 4 my time at 3:55 I was about to do something else.

Rick Carlisle could be the first coach to win an nba title and the IST. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Some people, in this thread even, said Sabonis was the best player in the Kings-Pacers trade

I’m so happy.

4 Likes

Silver just has a couple of games left to avoid a major injury to a super start player during this.

Dude is 39 years old. Seems impossible

Good to see you again. Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Lebron putting on a WIM clinic in this tournament.