National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

LeBron seems pretty thin-skinned and maybe it’d be funny to see his reaction to 10,000 fans calling him a bitch at the same time.

If Tyrese Haliburton is out sick tonight, we riot.

Lebron has a history of getting teed off when he is called a bitch or is bitching. It really offends him. From what I have seen it is a common issue in black communities and is one of the worst insults you can use.

So whiner is ok?

Celtics definitely won’t beat Indy if they just let them play “hard defense” and foul on every drive.

I thought the point that LeBron was making was correct and more woke* than I would have expected from him.

*I don’t intend to be using “woke” in a negative way here. While we’re on the subject, what’s a good term that means more or less what “woke” does, but is not intended as insult, but is instead meant to be positive.

Enlightened?

It’s always seemed Lebron’s beef with that word is that it insults his manhood. Not that it’s misogynistic. Though im only remembering a few occurences so maybe Im wrong.

Of course it was Draymond

According to sources, Green looked James dead in the face and called him a “b—-.”

One NBA player in earshot of the trash-talk told The Undefeated that James responded by saying that he was the father of three kids and a man.

Green responded back, according to the player, by saying: “You’re still a b—-.”

1 Like

I didn’t know anything about his history with that. If that’s the case, then my initial LOLBron instinct was correct. Someone who was trying to make a more enlightened point could have chosen pretty much the same words.

Enlightened is pretty good, but it still doesn’t feel like quite the word that I’m looking for. Nevertheless, I will use it until I happen upon something better.

https://twitter.com/overtime/status/1731874253954228654

1 Like

Not like that, Tyrese. Not like that…

Yeah Lebron gets upset because it questions his manhood and fatherhood.

He made Jrue look washed up.

Jrue had a rough one. Him and Horford I thought played the worst.

I know radio callers all over New England are giving up on the team, but I think it’s just one of those 3 point shooting games. Celtics missed wide open shots, Pacers made them. I kept telling myself in the Eastern Conference Finals against MIami it would stop, but…

Celtics
Wide Open
Game: 4 for 15 26.7%
Season: 142 for 344 41.3%

Open:
Game: 5 for 17 29.4%
Season: 126 for 366 34.4%

Pacers
Wide Open
Game: 9 for 20 45%
Season: 190 for 465 40.8%

Open:
Game: 8 for 17 47.1%
Season: 78 for 225 34.7%

Wild how many wide open 3s the Pacers generate. I wonder if 465 for the season is highest in the league.

Boston is number 1 for open three attempts I think.

1 Like

Oh shit the Celtics lost a game. Sell the team and move it to Seattle.

Wild stat from the Bucks/Knicks game tonight: Bucks scored 37+ in each of the first three quarters. It was the first time the Knicks gave that up since Wilt scored 100.

Refs just casually handing it to the Lakers. Giga obvious take foul incorrectly called and they give them a timeout without possession.

https://twitter.com/KevinOConnorNBA/status/1732273453607366999

this is impressive riggedness

Pelicans v pacers finals.