National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

The floor hurt my eyes though. Sengun is amazing and nearly as fun to watch as Jokic… maybe moreso.

My issue with the Clippers lineup is they have 3 old rickety stars who can still put up great offense and a couple of them are capable of playing great defense for small stretches in the regular season or medium stretches in the playoffs, but need to rest on D to focus on their offense.

There’s no speed or hustle on defense, even Zubac isn’t a quick guy at centre.

You can afford to have one old guy who can hide on defense so he can maintain his energy on offense, maybe two if the rest are young, and athletic. The Clippers have 0 young, athletic wings.

Was an amazing rant about harden. Everyone should listen to it.

I have been a big Sengun head from day 1. Love that guy and he will be an all star.

I had him 1B to Mobley 1A predraft

1 Like

He was all over the place when I was watching, disrupting more plays than the announcers could describe in time

Ime being a scumbag might cost Boston a ring or two. Mazzulla isn’t bad, but he’s not Ime.

1 Like

I agree. I think Boston with ime was better.

“You’re not the beard. You’re not the system. You’re the problem”

Nice rant.

Jaylen Brown is so good when he cuts and doesn’t try to dribble or play 1v3.

League Pass reminding me that dance team music is some of the worst possible music

Raptors got DEstroyed

2 Likes

https://x.com/BleacherReport/status/1723539837364695147?s=20

Well this sucks.

Cavs just need to play the Warriors every game and they’ll be fine.

Draymond got double tech ejected in that game. He is such a punk.

Harden is a solid -24 in a one point game with a minute left.

ETA he just airballed a game tying 3pa.

Just saw he was 11-4-3-1-1 in 29 minutes. Not good for what they need out of him. Lue says he is trying too hard to fit in and that’s not what they need.

Key to going 8-2 like the mavs.

1. Shoot more threes than anyone else
  2. make more threes than anyone else
  3. shoot a higher percentage on threes than anyone

May sound unsustainable but dang luka and kyrie create so many open looks for their shooters.

Get em Houston, one of my favorite teams to watch so far

1 Like

Suns got Drew Eubanks for 2 years $5 million total, is there a better value in the L?