National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

after being awful last night Lavine went off for 51 tonight

the bulls lost by 16 to the pistons

bulls are probably just fade them for awhile every night

1 Like

Wasnā€™t there some game last year where the Raptors came back from 20+ points in the last 4 minutes or something crazy like that?

Bucks game I think they came back from 12 or so down in the last minute to force OT where they lost.

edit: I was at the game and it was 21 points with 3:10 left. It was also 14 with 1:10 left and Giannis at the free throw line shooting two.

Finally got league pass fired up and wtf Holmgren looks incredible early vs Jokic

1 Like

Looks like SGA had one of his worst games in a long time.

Lillard too

https://twitter.com/warriors/status/1718801648737304691

1 Like

Milwaukee Bucks more like the Milwaukee Sucks

is Dame just the worst perimeter defender of all time and its gone under the radar? Portland was constantly near the bottom of the league and now Mil is giving up 120+ a game

That is why I bet bucks under wins/pacers division (35 to 1 on DK). After last season probably donā€™t care about reg season wins. Dame is 33. etc. Longshot but thatā€™s what I #YOLO.

Milwaukee Butts

wtf is this. The Bucksā€™ court is the only one that even approaches a normal, non-headache inducing color.

1 Like

That Lakers floor might be the worst basketball court Iā€™ve ever seen. Even that eyesore at the University of Oregon canā€™t compete with that.

Surely thatā€™s going to look horrendous on television.

What is the consensus in the in season tournament? I think itā€™s a fantastic idea

Of the ones in the article, I think the TWolves and Celtics are better. That green in the Bucksā€™ is awful

Iā€™m all for it, though Iā€™d rather they cut some of the regular season. Still damn too long.

first thing I thought looking at these courts was shuffleboard

I donā€™t like the in season tournament but itā€™s for tv ratings and money so, if I was a veteran Iā€™d be like those south park kids at little league trying to lose so they can stop.

Was posting about the NBA on Reddit and doing some research I learned something really funny. The Rockets were 28th in FG% last year. So of course they signed FVV (39%), Dillon Brooks (39.6%) and Reggie Bullock (41%)

Poor Sengun

2 Likes

https://x.com/iamsho_nuff/status/1718787948278161409?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

god bless joe smithā€™s calm demeanor :pray:t3: many men wouldnā€™t take that attitude/disrespect as well as he did.

1 Like

Sounds like some good viral marketing for her OnlyFans.

This is her prior body of work:

2 Likes