National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

and here all I think is so what does that mean for wagering on player props?

More pages on Twitter

https://twitter.com/TedBuddy8/status/1717054872221257767?t=28g-JrHo6XZpFoC5qZ1vMA&s=19

STAPS

1 Like

Doug McDermott happy about that report.

Rockets just going to be Sengun and vanvleet passing to each other.

https://twitter.com/IsaacRowlett/status/1717186030262997093

damn, Iā€™d have thought capitalist bucks wouldā€™ve beaten communism by more than that

2 Likes

To be fair, they were short-handed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, I watched a little bit of the intro. They said the Bucks were without Sidney Moncrief, Ricky Pierce, John Lucas, and Craig Hodges.

I just hope the USSR players didnā€™t return home to find their families in a forced labor camp.

Mavs rookie lively looked great at center tonight. 16/10 +20. Expectations for him are high.

Wemby just got into foul trouble and is also hindered by some below average teammates, but he is going to be just fine.

1 Like

he gonna be limited if this Sochan PG experiment goes for much longer. I mean maybe pop is a genius and it will work out but Wemby was miserable on the court until he played with Tre Jones a bit in the 4th.

Can someone give me a refresher on why Luka and Staps didnā€™t work out? It seems crazy they had to dump him for Dinwiddie.

Porzingis played like 1 full season in 3 years.

He also has a big big ego.

Maybe Dame will drop a 50 piece here just to start off appropriately

Itā€™s going to be so fun watching the Bucks shoot 40 FTs every game.

What a horribly officiated game. Absolutely brutal to watch.

The biggest issue was his health. They just never got on track with consistent play time to figure things out. They were a bit awkwardly fit but they never got to work it out.

Thanks - I figured it was something like this. Hopefully he stays healthy now, but Iā€™m not counting on it too heavily.

He was pretty healthy last year so hopefully it keeps up.

Wouldnā€™t be Cs-Heat without Miami inexplicably shooting 50% from 3.

And Bam setting 25 moving screens and hacking 10 guys for a total of ZERO fouls in 25 mins.

1 Like