National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Oh, I was laughing too. I meant who in the background in the video. Still kinda mean, ha.

Was Ernie schticking it up or did he really not get it? Kinda strange.

By the sound of it I guess the first but uncomfortably.

Trae with the casual 31 footer and bow to let MSG know who owns their soul.

https://twitter.com/atlhawks/status/1400276121388728322?s=21

1 Like

LUKA DONCIC WHAT THE FUCK

3 Likes

Four straight 3s. In a minute 50.

Luka is unreal. Please end this Clippers team.

2 Likes

Lukaā€™s had at least a half dozen balls go halfway down.

Quite the game here.

@Yuv , I spent a few minutes trying to figure this out, but then I realized that youā€™d be the perfect person to ask. What is the deal with someone like Jon Scheyer having to do military service in Israel? Did he have to do it? If not, why not?

Luka scored or assisted on 31 of 37 Dallas FGs. That seems ok.

1 Like

Would you rather:

(A) waterboard Mark Cuban
(B) electrocute Steve Ballmer

(.c) Jim Dolan Scaphism

He got an israei passport so Maccabi Tel Aviv can use him as a local player rather than one of the foreign players quota. (Aka - aliyah).

I doubt he did anything. If he stayed there with citizenship maybe he would have needed to sign something somewhere.

So, any Jewish person can go back to Israel, get citizenship, and then just leave. No military service required? It canā€™t be that easy, can it?

People who play for Maccabi Tel Aviv are not ā€œany peopleā€

Well how does it work for just a regular Jewish dude who wants an Israeli passport?

Iā€™ve never tried. I assume it takes longer and involves enough heartless bureaucrats to make you regret that thought.

I have a friend who was born in Israel and his family left when he was 5. He came back at ~20 and just ignored authorities and it somehow worked out. His brother was 2 years older and did like 6 months in some army program. So YMMV apparently.

The easiest way tho would be to play for Maccabi

Well all I know is what Iā€™ve read on wikipedia today. They make it sound like any non-basketball playing Jewish person can just show up in Israel and get a passport, no problem. You apparently donā€™t even need to be Jewish. Even if youā€™re married to a Jewish person you can get one.