National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Hanlon’s Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

Mark Jackson is an absolute dimwit, this could be an honest mistake.

Jackson had Mitchell top 5 on his mvp balliot while also putting hime 3rd team all nba which also doesn’t compute, but at least downplays the angle nobody wants to mention.

He thinks Jokic is gay?

1 Like

The embiid v jokic mvp debate has carried through the entire year. Can’t justify leaving one off when it’s your job.

Plus doesn’t he want to coach again? How is he going to be a coach again with his baggage and stacking idiot behavior on top of it.

This includes the finals closeout game as well. Suns were clearly outmatched, and he was clearly exhausted from playing a ridiculous amount of minutes - PLAYOFF BOOK THO!

All hail our fat sloppy overlord! He’s unstoppable.

Lakers and Heat in conference finals just as we all predicted.

2 Likes

Can you imagine that as the NBA finals? Talk about the regular season not meaning anything.

Lakers were in real danger to the T-wolves in the playin round.

Lakers/Celtics final?

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in

3 Likes

Man, the Bucks really blew it. They had what should have been a walk to the ECF.

https://twitter.com/JonesOnTheNBA/status/1657253683065925632

that draft was guards and GSW didn’t need guards I still wouldn’t have picked Wiseman tho.

https://twitter.com/NBA_University/status/1657393017857232900

Guards are like edge rushers: you can always use more creators. Lakers are proving that now.

They have LeBron/DLO/Dennis, yet are getting huge contributions from Austin and Lonnie. Hard to defend when everyone can create off the dribble.

time to trade steph to the hornets.

This is biggest weakness of the Bucks’ offense. Yeah, they have some fantastic players, but they don’t have shot creators.

As a result of Draymond refusing to take a paycut.

Only way this could ever end, really.

pick up rozier, hayward, mark williams and a first round pick. give them a steph and lamelo back court to sell out tickets. warriors are stuck till 2026 anyway. they owe it to steph if he wants it.

There was a lot of hubris in GS that they had a really good run of drafting that they were somehow better than anyone else at drafting. Instead they pinned their future on a second wave that was never coming.

Sure would’ve loved one of those poor shooting nights in the finals last year. Klay is definitely a Lakers sleeper agent.

To be fair the Lakers overhauled their roster and were pretty much the best team since the ASB with both AD and LeBron missing time.

Heat…yeah idk. Lowry has been huge.