National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Looney is a beast on the boards

That third Quarter for the Kings felt right out of the Cs-Warriors series. The bad man is going to do it again.

They’re gonna handle the Lakers. Nuggets are another story. They’re gonna need major reffing or major Nuggets injury to get over on them.

That’s how I feel about the west. But I thinking lakers wars will have some moments.

AD is going to handle him (as long as he stays on the floor).

Looney is probably the most underrated player in the league. So critical to what they do.

That’s a huge caveat. Dude is made of glass.

I won’t believe that a healthy Warriors team can be beaten until someone shows me Steph’s corpse and I get to poke it repeatedly with a stick - hard enough pokes where I’ll say “Yeah, Steph always moves when I poke him this hard.

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1653078199667154944

well, easy to miss that I barely noticed. Clearly it is what they said, they just grabbed something old and didn’t notice it was in there. Probably done by someone who wasn’t born yet when that happened. … damn I’m that age now.

Something like that will happen from time to time, just how it goes. We’ve seen worse.

For example, WrestleMania last month.

1 Like

The Celtics are unconscious right now

This is such a fucking pretty shot chart for the C’s.

You almost feel bad for Boston fans with the Bruins and the Celtics tonight, but then remember how insufferable lots of their fan base is.

5 Likes

almost doing a lot of work here

Only 6 turnovers for Philly vs 16 for Cs. Otherwise Boston was pretty strong on the stat sheet. 58% shooting and +10 rebound margin and no Embiid, at home.

Yeah I don’t know what that was about. That Brogdon pass was the worst pass I’ve seen since Jakobi Meyers.

Rough year for Boston sports thus far.

2 Likes

“Rough year”

jlawok

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1653430519315714049

You hate to see it.

1 Like

Oh no!

Anyways…

Seems overly harsh, but the have a big locker room problem in Memphis and they can’t get rid of Ja.