National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

ok so you totally missed that

i wouldnā€™t say ā€œtrying to be a wannabe gangstaā€

edit: typed too many Aā€™s

Is ā€œfake tough guyā€ acceptable?

do you mean trying to be a wannabe fake tough guy?

Wasnā€™t sure if you were noting the language of trying to be a wannabe or questioning racial connotations of ā€œgangstaā€.

I was doing the former because the latter seems unnecessarily unpleasant if we can just nip it in the bud, with the former. I might be playing fast and loose with my logic but I donā€™t even know the topic, I just know Iā€™m going with the away team if the home team is filled with student-athletes of the caliber who type things like ā€œtrying to be a wannabe ___ā€.

As for the topic, people think black people arenā€™t americans or arenā€™t humans or both so itā€™s a big olā€™ deal when they have guns?

On that note,

American?

Iā€™ve reread 6ixā€™s posts several times and donā€™t understand at all what heā€™s trying to say so I donā€™t know how to respond.

1 Like

Cam Thomas is now averaging 45.5 points per game since the Kyrie trade.

1 Like

Does anybody have an accurate article about the Morant incident handy?

no clue about accurate.

I think the cost to get off of Simmons should be 2 FRP

Didnā€™t realize Brooklyn could only trade 3 FRPs. Siakam + Koloko for Claxton + combo of Finney Smith/Harris/Curry/Dinwiddie and all their picks and swaps they can trade.

If Toronto got rid of OG for a bunch of picks (or someone like Simonā€™s plus 1 pick), did the FVV for Suggs deal and traded Siakam for Claxton and picks thatā€™s a kind of interesting core.

Simons, Barnes, Suggs, Trent Jr, Claxton and a load of picks?

Thereā€™s something there.

1 Like

I feel like the laser pointer trick kinda obfuscates the real issue, that everybody gets fucking mad over a basketball game now.

If Kyrie is still in the (deservedly so) doghouse for linking the antisemetic vids and general craziness, then ok, but I think about his last altercation when he snatched the ball back out of the refā€™s hands, and yelled at everybody, his teammates included, like, ā€œItā€™s just basketball!ā€ Be more like Kyrie is what Iā€™m saying. That part. Not the other parts.

1 Like