National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

The state of modern NBA basketball:

https://mobile.twitter.com/warriors/status/1616246949006528512

Oh fuck off Steph… Cs a mortal lock to lose by 3 or less.

1 Like

LOL Jaylen Brown there how do you not pay any attention to Curry with the ball (currently in the game, not the above clip)

He’s definitely aloof. Playing sick and coming off an injury.

Brown coming alive. Curry still inhuman

Lolololol

Just fantastic reffing at the end

The foul on Klay. The foul on Al. The out of bounds. How do you fuck up so badly in like 75 seconds

Unreal bad there… they tried.

I thought it’d be hard to top Embiid grabbing Russ’s arm yet… here we are.

I’m not sure my heart can take another series between Cs-Ws, but I’m willing to try.

Is Jokic really gonna 3peat MVP? I would assume the powers that be would prefer to give it to someone else but hes just dominating at such a high level idk what they can do

He should be and it’s not even close in my opinion. He’s absolutely unstoppable.

2 Likes

Raptors scored 4 points in the last 7:48.

I still think the BOS-TOR game on Sat will be a banger.

The last game Jokic played against the Celtics I thought was as good as a human being can possibly play any sport.

It was like Apex Curry where I’m just left shaking my head and muttering, “I mean, what can you do…”

That play was a bit crazy. When I first saw it I thought it would just be a long pull up, not all that preceded it.

Going to be hard to beat him right now because his efficiency is otherworldly.

Mavs have been god awful horrible at defense over the last ten games while being only mid on offense.

It really seems like they lose on purpose late.

warriors sat klay, steph, draymond and wiggins… and beat cleveland in cleveland.

c’mon

2 Likes

23 of 43 from 3 is pretty tough to beat

3pt % beat the 2pt % in that game, should’ve gone with the old stand four guys at the 3 point line defense I guess