National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Love the mavs can again go up by 19 early in a game to just have to eke out in double overtime.

Mavs have had like 13 games this year that were 3pts or less and I don’t think that includes a few ot games that ended with bigger spreads.

Just glad to see Christian Wood playing well and really showing up defensively.

Kings over hit again :vince2:

Two NBA things I was woefully wrong about at the outset of this season.

1. Donovan Mitchell

2. Mike Brown

2 Likes

I resemble that remark. I had very little positive to say about either of them to start this season, but both have impressed.

1 Like

It’s my 1st time following the league a bit closer, owing to a zer0-stakes fantasy league and the Kings!

it’s a fun league. i finally get it

1 Like

If there’s anything that can unite the 3 forums is our shared love of all things Mitten @MrWookie @goofyballer

2 Likes

No one loves Mitten more than The Glove. Apparently he bought up all the surrounding seats so he could watch the game without being distrubed.

3 Likes

Nurkic hitting 3s like this is weirding me out. He’s got 20pts on 8 fga and I’m JimmyButlersquintingatstats

1 Like

Last game I was at GPII was still injured. The guy looked like he was absolutely having a blast at the game though. He was even into all the on court BS where fans try to make trick shots, he was out there cheering them on. At some point I think he was having conversations with multiple fans over distances. Here he’s standing up acknowledging yet another group of fans somewhere the arena yelling “Beavers!”

1 Like

https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/status/1615216207732277250?s=20&t=i5kDD3iMgH3n5mYeFqKBxw

2 Likes

Lebron has played against like 9 father/son duos and has been in the league with even more than that.

well there is one thing

his dad didn’t play in that game was on the roster but a DNP

though I suspect at least 30 former nba players told their kids that they were in lebron’s first game by now like how a bunch of people who were never at some sporting event claim they were later in life

2 Likes

Watching TOR/MIL score a ton on TNT. I knew Candace Parker had married Shelden Williams. I didn’t know they got divorced and then Candace married a Russian female basketball player and they have a son named Airr Larry. A+ name

2 Likes

Stupid Raptors are so disappointing. I thought they’d threaten for a top 4 seed.

How have they not figured out the superimposed ads yet? Jokic standing on that Lum Toyota logo and his feet are transparent.

Same. Their depth being hurt and having no bench has hurt, then just awful shooting beyond that. Every game one starter goes 2/15 with 5 points and they lose by 1-7.

https://twitter.com/JCrossover/status/1615455016516468737

Kobe’s last game.

I think “everyone else” is just any other player with one game of 45+ @35+. I think a few guys have one.