National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Just finished watching the game. I might need to call a doctor because this erection is definitely going to last longer than 4 hours.

1 Like

Celtics crazy good right now. By far the best team at this moment. The second best team is probably Milwaukee and I don’t think they are very close right now.

The threes they’re getting are insanely open, but this is maybe a liiiiiiittle unsustainable:

But the defense is trending better, so even if the shooting drops off…

Tatum and Brown are shooting below their career averages on threes, so if they start shooting better…

Boston is obviously #1 right now.

Cleveland, Milwaukee and Toronto will be tough outs

travel call on steph curry with 10 seconds left in a 2-point game while shooting a 3pointer. adam silver might fire that ref

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know how to feel about this. They get infinity wide open 3s. It feels like most of their misses are quality shots or Tatum chucking stepbacks when they’re up 20.

I find it hard to believe Al is shooting that well. I swear it feels like he misses almost every shot I see him take.

They just came out with a note to officials yesterday to call traveling. There were 10 plus travels in that game including luka and curry called b2b. I think another game yesterday had 6 and Portland clippers had 3. Normal average is 1.7 per game.

Also mavs been playing poorly lately. Was their best game of the year last night. Also kuminga is looking good for the warriors now.

Warriors need an OG type to lock up Luka.

1 Like

He did actually get called for a couple travels in the Bucks game. Some of the pivot foot sliding stuff happens all the time with pretty much everyone. I don’t mind that. Those carries, though…

https://twitter.com/DevInTheLab/status/1598053996668735488

2 Likes

+1200 odds are looking good!!!

Has Bam ever set a legal screen? He and Lowry are such an insufferable duo.

Kangz

His illegal screens are their entire offense. Generate a good shot without one - I dare you Miami.

In other, joyous, news:

Mavs lose to a Detroit team without Cade Cunningham in OT. The mavs have been playing horrific defense and they still have too many shooters not hitting baskets. Reggie Bullock continues to be awful this year.

Whoever scheduled two Heat v Celtics games in 3 days is a real asshole. I need eye bleach, and now Tatum gets a foul on Bam’s trademark moving screen.

Lakeshow is BACK, baby.

1 Like

Yuck.

1 Like

Suddenly they’re 3 games out of 4th. Helps to play the spurs and a ton of games against teams who played the Clippers the night before.