National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Well that ruins my argument!

Imagine saying one of the best athletes in the world competing against the other top athletes in the world and being better most of the time “refuses to play like a grown ass man.”

That’s not what I said I’ll give you 2 hours to edit your post before flagging it for blatantly misrepresenting my statement.

1 Like

The misquote wasn’t intentional, I went back and copied and paste what you said.

1 Like

Thank you.

My point was too often, especially against the Clippers, he let’s smaller players bully him and he ends up shooting these ridiculous fade away shots. He’s more than capable of being the best player in that series let’s hope he brings it.

I just think we don’t appreciate sometimes that the people they are competing against are other professional athletes but I do understand your point.

Someone posted he is the best player Lebron has ever played with. I would say he has the ability to be the best player Lebron has ever played with but needs to prove it still.

You guys are talking like he’s not averaging 30 pts and 10+ rebounds this postseason

Dude’s pretty good. And he makes those fadeaways.

1 Like

Two things:

(1) Playoff basketball != regular season basketball. I’d base pretty much nothing on how well someone performed in regular season because it just doesn’t matter for guys saving their legs for the playoffs.

(2) You guys are sleeping on Brow’s defense. He’s one of the best two-way players in the league along with Kawhi and Giannis.

Pretty sure it’s just me.

We’ll see what happens hope y’all are right and I’m wrong.

that was the ali express version of Steph vs Kevin Love. good on Grant Williams

Also if Marcus Smart isn’t one of your favorite people in the world you are a terrible human being

1 Like

Vanvleet is awful can’t believe they won a ship

Yes, Marcus Smart is the best.

This is the only Boston team I’ve ever pulled for in any sport.

What are their chances against the Heat?

gg can’t see the Rockets competing for a title again. Sucks we had to be in the same conference as GSW during our peak years.

Also fuck House

1 Like

I know it’s football day but LOL Clippers. Blew another huge (19 pt) 2nd half lead and now losing by 10 with 4 min left. Doesn’t bode well for being competitive against the Lakers even if they win series.

1 Like

I love how the last few days there’s been all this talk about the Clippers never making the conference finals, like it was a given this year. No, it’s the LOL Clips. Blowing a 3-1 lead is live, of course.

How can you not root for this Denver team? Just a bunch of grinders that refuse to quit.

Seadood

3 Likes

I’m gonna pound the shit out of LAC ml in game 7. Kawhi gonna GOAT it up and refs will be reffing.

And if I lose, I’ll still be happy that Nuggets won.

1 Like

538 has Celtics at 59% to title. LOL or should we all be getting rich on the markets? They also have the Heat even with the Lakers, at least based on player modeling which I’m guessing they introduced because of the bubble and it’s probably not well calibrated

I’m going with LOL. I hope they do though.