National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Bless the Celtics for showing the world Durant is the same Durant from okc and struggles in the playoffs when curry isn’t getting the double teams. He had a good series last year but the bucks never doubled him which was dumb.

So glad the nets, kyrie, and kd are losing.

Celtics scariest team in the league with the warriors.

1 Like

Also I think current form harden still gives this team a ton. His play making and spacing would help them so much.

Glad he decided to ditch the anti vaxxer.

Which embiid would flop less because dudes an absolute baller

Jrue one of the few guys if I see him saying he didn’t foul he probably didn’t

I’m pretty surprised the bulls got one on the road. They were like 2-25 against top 5 seeds

Derozan and Caruso played so well.

Still think bucks win in 6 at most. If bulls pull it off I’ll be amazed

I thought he was passive. That’s not A -Game Kyrie.

Not of Bobby and Khris can’t go. And it looks like Khris might be done for at least the first round.

1 Like

37 possessions versus Kyrie = 4 points
7 possessions versus Durant = 2 points
6 possessions versus Curry = 3 points

https://twitter.com/NBCSCeltics/status/1516886181757296641

https://twitter.com/WasOnceLou/status/1516962580547489794

2 Likes

When he made that left handed shot was pretty funny.

I didn’t see that. You might be right. Caruso defense was so fucking good last night. Was nice to see the refs actually call an offense foul on Giannis.

I listened to a podcast and they were saying warriors absolutely need to start Steph/Poole/Klay/Wigs/Dray what do you guys think?

Will be interesting to see how their defense holds up against good teams, but I think sending Poole back to the bench when Steph starts again would be such a massive mistake.

I think Steph/Poole/Klay are all at least avg defenders for their position, so its not like they will turn into Jazz/Nugs with zero perimeter defense but we will see. Hope thats what they do. A memphis matchup will be super tough and show us if thats a viable starting line up.

I dunno. I’m something of a fan of the idea that they only use their strongest lineup just enough to secure the win, so as to minimize the experience and tape their opponents get against it.

https://twitter.com/Dario_Melendez/status/1517180954313379842

I get that, but I feel Poole plays SO much better when he starts and even more so next to Steph. I don’t want him to regress back to his mid season slump after they put him on the bench. Plus dude earned a starter spot and 35+ mins a game. He’s clearly warriors 3rd best player after steph/dray. I worry you keep him coming off the bench next year too he’s going to leave

With or without luka (questionable) mavs lose tonight, with rebounding being a big reason.

Jazz are capable of losing any game it seems like these days, but they play way better at home so I agree.

middleton’s out for at least this series

if the games play out like the first two the bulls have a decent chance in this series

Caruso’s been great, bulls finally found a lineup of 5 that works but that’s still dependent on how well the shots are falling vs giannis just doing whatever he wants mostly still but the odds are way better than people thought originally, that’s for sure.

I agree and I would keep Steph on the bench because he’s way beyond it mattering.

1 Like

Luka out again but will be back for game 4.

Let’s go Brunson.

Ja needs to massively improve his defense and passing if he ever wants to make a deep playoff run. Defense is Trae level bad. He has the defensive tools to be a good defender so we will see

I want Minnesota to win but he’s clearly playing through an injury.