National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Lol Kings wtf? I guess maybe I should wait to see if there’s a real player instead of the second Jeremy Lamb, but as posted yikes!

Happy for you, that’s a great trade for the Pacers

Seems like Kings are known for their insanely horrible front office.

Portland also doing some all time worst trades. Paul Allens sister is legit just dumping as much cap space as possible and getting almost nothing back. Probably just banking the cash for being under the luxury tax, taking the money, and selling the team.

It’s antivaxxer Justin Holiday. Good riddance.

1 Like

Pacers absolutely fleecing Kings and Pelicans fleecing Portland

LOLKANGZ. I like Sabonis but there is no way you can build a championship contender around him.

Pacers now have a young core of Halliburton/Duarte/IJacks with 3 FRPs this year. I assume Myles is packing his bags as we speak.

https://twitter.com/kirkgoldsberry/status/1491122261268787200?s=21

1 Like

I can’t imagine the depression I’d be feeling as a Kings fan to get a young exciting player like Haliburton and they dump him in his second year. And he’s been really showing even more flashes lately of the talent he can bring. Had 17 assists in his last game as a King and had a game 10 days ago where he dropped 38 on 19 shots. Just lol Kings forever.

1 Like

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a trade be as universally mocked as this one is. If you greenlit this from the Kings side, do you just start packing up your office now?

Tristan Thompson is an upcoming baby daddy

1 Like

Remember when the Kings could have drafted Luka Doncic and didn’t?

2 Likes

Passed on Luka and Trae for Marvin Bagley lol

4 Likes

lol states making laws against trans girls playing sports when Erick Dampier’s kid is running roughshod over 6th graders:

https://twitter.com/MSPLAYSPORTS1/status/1489772479845392388

2 Likes

Bro what. that’s insane

FrightenedAdoredChafer-size_restricted

Stauskas? Stauskas. Stauskas. Stauskas.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1491119738923405312?s=21

It’s like if it was as Fortnite game and Dampier was a regular 6th grader and the rest of the kids are me.

2 Likes

We need more Dampier clips. I want to see him block shots.

I need to call a doctor.

1 Like

How is it possible front offices that get paid millions make worse trades than casual fans would?

Like how can you be so bad everyone laughs at you?

Especially when you’re the Kings and are regularly mocked for having the worst front office in the league and missed the playoffs for a decade now?

I heard that because Balmer and Paul Allens sister got the Microsoft connection there could be some under the table shit going on. That trade was super bad too.

1 Like

Yeah, Haliburton has been like an automatic lock for me in DFS any time Fox has been out. A couple duds, but generally he seems to have a 19pt, 11assist, 3 reb, 2 stl, 1 blk type of game at a minimum when he gets a lot of run.

1 Like