National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Fuck yes throw it down Klay

1 Like

Everyone was hoping Klay would come back 80-90%.

Looking about 120%

League fucked

1 Like

Young Cavs not yet ready for Prime Time.

Holy SHIT Ja. Heā€™s must watch.

https://twitter.com/jeskeets/status/1480378314787278851

2 Likes

Well I spoke too soon, Curry shooting been off since starting hot

Holy shit thats nuts

He dribbled more in this game than the 2018 season.

But for real he does look great.

1 Like

Off two feet too. Thatā€™s usually a play guys would try to make running full speed and one leg jumping. Unreal.

KLAY!

1 Like

Announcers brought up a good point that this means a lot less GP2. I want Klay back, but itā€™s not strictly addition of things I like.

1 Like

i mentioned numerous times that GSW playoff rotation gonna be super interesting. no idea how kerr will go.

2 Likes

mid 3rd quarter
lebron 11-15 from the field, 3-3 from 3p, 2-2 from the line. Lakers down 22 at home.

morant is clearly must watch tv, but donā€™t sleep on desmond bane. the kid is a beast and he somehow was only the 30th pick in the draft last year. Iā€™d take him over anyone not named lamelo, edwards or haliburton in that draft.

Yeah the Grizz arenā€™t a contender but they are like one guy away from one and have a ton of picks.

3 1st rd picks next year.

When Steph gets his 4th title this year heā€™s in the top 10 all time players right? As long as they stay healthy and Steph continues getting back to his normal self I think they roll through the west.

East kind of scares me though. Nets playing like dogshit but if they get their act together in the playoffs Durant, Harden, and Kyrie is a monster line up. Plus Giannis is always scary.

Having the colangelos bookended by two even worse GMs is a staggering achievement

Curry, Klay, and Morant tonight? Hell yeah.

Bummed Dray wonā€™t be in. Definitely hurts the warriors massive on both ends of the court but hoping to see some more splash bros and some insane dunks by Morant.

Warriors vs Grizz is always massive energy wild games.

1 Like

There have been a lot of great players though. Steph is in the conversation, but he would fall into a pretty big category of players that are less than Michael Jordan but you could argue for him against most other all timers.

1 Like

I feel you. From what Iā€™ve read most people have him in the top 20 but not top 10. I think another ring without KD would really cement his legacy as one of the GOATs. Might even be able to sneak him in the top 5.

I really hope finals is GSW vs Nets and GSW wins. Just so Curry can kinda cement himself over Durant and show GSW was always his team.

Plus Nets are a super team while GSW is almost all home grown.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s extremely difficult to crack the top ten. Off the top of my head, I think you have Jordan, Magic, Lebron, Bird, Wilt, Bill Russell automatically, which leaves just four spots (I donā€™t feel like pondering further - those are just the snap calls without even having to think).

I think KAJ would typically be considered ā€œinner circleā€ as well.

After that you get your Tim Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem big man types with championships. Kobe as ā€œJordan Lightā€ would deserve some consideration. Then lots of debate about folks like Karl Malone and Charles Barkley who usually are second thoughts because they never got rings.