National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Dort, Bazely and Robinson-Earl are 3 of their regular starters. SGA and Giddey were out.

Dort is good. Poku is not.

dort is a good player, the other guys that night tho not so much

also offensive that people couldn’t name him, definitely most even casual followers of the game in here would

GSW says no right?

If Sabonis fits the system they say yes. Nothing getting traded out helps win games now. The GM must do whatever they can to win while Steph is top tier.

1 Like

They are 18-3 and will trade both of their 1st round picks?

Is Sabonis on the last year of his contract?

Those #s look like 20 million a year + on his next deal.

ETA: I’m tired and read that as his total and not per year.

I still think GSW says no. Kuminga has massive upside and might give you 10 and 10 by playoff time.

JTA with the yam!

5 Likes

I assumed the pacers would say no but I think wiseman sucks

Could see Indy more likely to do it for Turner tho.

At same time, breaking up the 5s is the point; adding another seems redundant. Either way, Sabonis is the heartbeat of that team and I def do not see Indy parting with him before Turner unless they get something better than him coming back.

Turner for 70 cents on the dollar happens before Sabonis is moved. He’s their Gobert, flawed but their’s. Team will be built around him, the fact that he’s a Jokic-lite be damned.

1 Like

Turner fits GSW more anyway.

Keeps Draymond on the floor with Myles as a spacer. Sabonis and Green’s skills overlap too much and their weaknesses continue to glare otherwise.

1 Like

No way warriors are giving up on wiseman that cheaply unless he’s injured beyond what we know. He’s 20 year old 7 footer who was supposed to be too raw.

Nash knows to never forget the “few others”

1 Like

With video

mutant ape? he must have made a fortune on that :frowning:

1 Like

Hi steph curry how about less time sniping NFTs and more time shooting in the gym, eh?

7-28 fg, 5-17 3p, warriors lose by 5 to the spurs at home

What is GP2s nickname. Someone posted it here. I keep saying “the condom” but that’s not right.

The Mitten

Oh yeah thanks.

https://twitter.com/Shai_Media/status/1467566761587449860

Monday’s TV game is thunder @ pistons and Jeff Van Gundy does what a fan thinks instead of what every commentator does like his co commentator tried, insist it needs to be flexed out

Philly @ Charlotte is fine put that on instead

Looking at the standings. Only four teams in the West are currently above .500.

Despite their drubbing of OKC, the Grizzlies have a negative point differential for the season. So do Washington and Charlotte. On the flip side, the Pacers are 9-16 despite a positive net rating (and the Spurs 8-13 despite a 0.0 net rating).

Where would the Pacers be if they had given up Oladipo or TJ Warren as part of a Gordon Hayward sign-and-trade?