National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I don’t usually watch a ton of reg season NBA but count me in for the two best teams going toe to toe.

1 Like

Not many 17-3 v 18-2 matchups in nba history I suspect.

1 Like

Well that was an incredibly fun 7 minutes.

1 Like

fmp

2 Likes

jta you gotta dribble my man

boo booker is out for the game

also 2nd q was impressively bad (in a very fun way tho other than booker’s injury)

1 Like

fmp again

Buddy just bricked a 3 so hard off the backboard, my stream died

1 Like

Curry threw up a lot of bad shots tonight

can’t beat the suns without booker, sad

I’m almost fully on the “blow it up” team now w/ the Blazers. I love DAME, as much or more than BRoy; he’s not getting a ring here, maybe not even a top 6 seed. Set my love free. Keep Little, Simons, and CJ/Powell. Nurk is not a game changer. I’d love him in a package for Sabonis Jr (won’t happen). But the GM is in some sort of professional asshole limbo and there is zero clear leadership in the FO. I’m younger than a Blazer championship and college freshman look like children to me. So here we are.

EDIT: And this is on a night where they beat the 4-16 Pistons soundly WITHOUT Dame or Powell. This is not a team going anywhere.

1 Like

keeping cj and powell seems dumb. cj is good and powell is 28 years old.

trade everything for picks and young talent, keep simons and little and rebuild.

This is kinda nerdy talk but i am interested in seeing how kerr handles the bench rotation when klay and wiseman are back.

I assume starting lineup will be steph, klay, wiggins, dray, looney and the closing lineup will have poole/iggy over looney.

But the bench will have poole, porter jr, iggy and wiseman that must get mins. Then you have the mitten, jta and bejlica at what is suppose to be one spot left (and damion lee who isnt v good but is also the best on the team at being married to stephs sister)

1 Like

Gjge thunder. New nba record

I didn’t want to bet Memphis without Ja, lol me.

Playing the hardest schedule in the NBA thus far.

https://twitter.com/ChaseDownPod/status/1466240242126663681?s=20

1 Like

Winning every quarter by at least 15 points lol.

Oklahoma City should be relegated to the G League. Both the city and basketball team is basically on par with a Sioux Falls or Fort Wayne.

I like that in the ESPN article on the game, it said something like OKC had been competitive in its 7-game losing streak, not losing any game by more than 13 points.

The team they put out there was basically their G-League team anyway because of injuries.

Without looking, who can name a single player that appears in last night’s OKC box score?