National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

What does a Simmons trade look like?

the process ended up being embiid and ton of LOL

two #1 picks in a row who can’t shoot GJGE

I’m pretty sure a Simmons trade a few months ago would have landed Harden in Philly

https://twitter.com/rich_hofmann/status/1406817068813635586

1 Like

Kemba from OKC if they’re lucky

else they’d take a basketball straight up to get out of that contract

No way he said that

the dude is the philly reporter for the Athletic, I took it at face value.

SHOTS

2 Likes

5 Likes

Can’t blame 6’11" Ben Simmons being scared of 6’1" Trae Young there

i mean jokes aside, there’s something clearly wrong with his head and I hope he gets better because I think he’s an amazing defender.

Dame Lillaird. Err Dame Edna.

Look back at the 2017-18 NBA standings, and imagine telling someone that 3 years later the Conference Finals would be Suns-Clippers and Bucks-Hawks. Bucks is probably the only part of that anyone would have believed.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing.

Especially the Western Conference, where there was nearly 100% turnover in the playoffs.

Only Portland and Utah made it both years, and only Sacramento missed it both years.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/oleeeaa/status/1407016324073771008

4 Likes

Two different Blazer fans I know were dreaming early in the playoffs about a potential trade centered around McCollum/Simmons and now both have separately declared Simmons “a bum”

One of the most notable aspects of Marty’s appearance in the videos that have circulated online is the diamond jewelry that he was wearing at the game. In a June 16 video, McKellar said that Marty’s jewelry was “clearly fake as fuck jewelry.”

Those were fighting words, and Marty’s pushing back. In a June 19 YouTube interview conducted by Denver rapper JT Runnin Man, Marty and his interviewer tested the jewelry, and all the diamonds were off the charts on the electronic diamond tester. While speaking with Westword , Marty tested his jewelry again, so that the diamond tester beeped into the phone.

TIL there’s a diamond tester that goes beep. Seriously annoyed the interviewer didn’t ask what’s up with the haircut.

1 Like

Your 2028 Presidential candidates!

Why isn’t there a politician testing app?

Bernie/AOC → :heart:
Obama/Biden → :broken_heart:
Trump/Mitch → :poop:
Cruz/Rubio/Pence → :poop: :yum: :clown_face:

1 Like