National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

https://twitter.com/royceyoung/status/1406469209434083330?s=20&form=MY01SV&OCID=MY01SV

3 Likes

Bigger shoes are lighter? Donā€™t get blisters from slipping around inside your clownshoes? Donā€™t trip? I was never much good at sports so what do I know.

There is always the possibility that he wears shoes that are too tight off the court, and convinced himself that wearing the correct size shoes while playing is some genius hack.

1 Like

Also his feet may swell while heā€™s playing, I suppose.

1 Like

I think ā€œnot being tied downā€ is the idea in play here.

Like when heā€™s at full super saiyan his movements are so precise and nimble that the shoes donā€™t need to be tied.

Also helps that he seems to completely lack awareness in those situations and takes the very long 2 instead of a 3 (did the same in both last shot scenarios). Cost them the win.

There are tons of possibilities on the shoes. Itā€™s possible heā€™s between sizes and the larger with swelling and sweat hits the sweet spot. Maybe it slows him down just enough to get more precise footwork. Or it could be completely mental.

Iā€™d throw in injury psychology as well.

Better for the shoe to give than something else.

As a lifelong Bucks fan, this will be the 3rd ECF Iā€™ve seen them play in, but that felt like the biggest win Iā€™ve ever seen them pull off and itā€™s not even close. Itā€™s weird because that felt like winning the title last night and thereā€™s still two rounds to go.

3 Likes

I was playing Mtts on mobile and watching on the tnt app in the tiniest of windows.

Somebody hit a big 3 at the top of the arc that was huge.

Middleton driving right into his sweet spot and hitting that turnaroundā€¦

Those 2 shots stood out the most 2 me. Giannisā€™ shot felt a bit forced but he got the roll.

Same here. I remember when the Bucks beat Philly Iā€™m the mid 80s, but I was young and it wasnā€™t as easy to follow even local sports back then.

Last night very much felt like winning the title. Iā€™m glad Giannis reminded everyone that theyā€™re only halfway there.

After facing Durant, everything else is going to feel easy.

1 Like

I think full-strength Suns destroy anyone who is left. But depending on how long Paul is out, they wonā€™t be full-strength for a while. And if heā€™s out long enough, they donā€™t get to the Finals.

I think the Bucks matchup really well with the Suns in a playoff series. They can basically game plan Ayton out of the series if they want to and have the perimeter defense to make things tough on Paul and Booker.

Neutral fans, which is the correct team to be on the bandwagon for now?
  • Clips
  • Suns
  • 6ers
  • Hawks
  • Bucks
  • My team is still alive

0 voters

I usually root for teams with the most hated players if said players did not rape anyone in Colorado and/or any other location.

So either Suns or Clippers work for me this year.

I would root for the Suns if not for the fact that their owner is a miserable pos who deserves none of his teamā€™s success.

1 Like

Do we have any kind of timetable on Paul?

I feel like NBA was gonna let him back once Suns trail in the series.

If he is out a full 2 wks from the positive test, what day does that get him back?

THE GOAT TEAM

3 Likes

Ugh. Getting lit up by this guy

2 Likes

you mean Red Velvet, put some respek on that name.

4 Likes