National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

ESPN had him 25th. SI had him 19. Bleacher Report 31. Not even making any judgement here, just an objective fact.

I guess Iā€™m wrong.

Iā€™m not wrong about this though

Lebron and Kawhi (in his special way) have had a huge impact on player empowerment, yes. I still refuse to see it as a bad thing and I have yet to see how the NBA competitiveness had been reduced. We had complete domination of two teams in the 80s, complete domination of one team in the 90s and complete domination of two teams in the 00s. All before Lebron.

More like not-so-super team, amirite?

People said Nets were free money

Having Giannis, Middleton and Jrue on the same team is ruining the league

Itā€™s ridiculous these elite players that refuse to learn how to shoot a jump shot

Simple fix: every team must play with 4 roster players plus one random fan. The random fan must touch the ball on a possession to get any points.

This is such an ugly game

We got a masonsā€™ convention going

ā€œSuper teamā€ doesnā€™t even begin to describe Clapback Twitter Homophobe going to a 73-win team. Itā€™s the most ridiculous, game-breaking shit thatā€™s happened in modern sports. The comp would have been David Robinson or Karl Malone joining the Bulls in 96/97. Itā€™s completely indefensible. Two years of uncompetitive basketball that caused massive realignment. Like are we supposed to be super pumped if another megastar joins the Lakers now? Seems like that is just shitting all over stranded talent like Luka and Jokic to appease the neuroticism of certain players, owners, and fan bases.

2 Likes

Good lord, Durant.

If you pretend soccer and baseball donā€™t exist, this might make some sense.

Idk why Americans are obsessed with parity. Who cares if one team is better than another? Thatā€™s great for narratives/drama.

2 Likes

That was immense from Jrue

Durant about to break hearts though.

Iā€™m a huge Jrue fan, dude is a STRONG guard

Why is Brown shooting

Also major LOL at this sock puppet fronting. PJ Tucker would melt his ass.

Iā€™m definitely taking Kyrie over Harden.

Historically bad playoff performer.

Thatā€™s pretty insane. Harden built the best modern offense around himself.

Harden has 5 top 3 MVP seasons to 0 for Kyrie. Itā€™s not close.