National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

No.

Well, I guess “hatred” is a bit much, but he’s really frustrating to listen to, especially given how prolific the games he gets are.

I see you Denver

1 Like

jiminy3

1 Like

Bad last shot by Denver. Good job by Miami. Impressive.

Literally be from Boston.

2 Likes

why not have the NBA turn into all the other shitty playoffs where about any team can ship the thing

1 Like

i feel like i’m gonna hold a grudge for jokic until mark jackson goes away :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Sub-10k yds and in the NFL HOF why is he mad???

Getting Malin Akerman’d all over the place apparently upset him.

1 Like

30/20/10 for Joker in the Finals, nbd

Murray with a 30 pt triple double in a finals game, when was the last time that happened?

Jimmy Butler got two 30pt triple doubles in the 2020 finals. Before that Lebron did it for Cleveland in 2018 and (together with Steph) in 2017. Lebron also has another three 30pt triple doubles between 2013 and 2015. Last one before that was Barkley in 1993! James Worthy (1988) and Jerry West (1969) round it out. So eight men on thirteen occasions and Lebron has five of them

Nobody before Jokic ever had a 30/20/10 split in a finals game and not once in NBA history have two players scored a 30 point triple double in the same game (regular or post season).

3 Likes

I was kind of making a joke since the answer was 5 minutes ago…but I found your post very informative so thank you.

Zion stretching himself thin with the ladies instead of just stretching himself thin like he should be:

https://twitter.com/LegionHoops/status/1666500875643387905

1 Like

Oopsie!

Zion just stacking distraction on top of distraction.

Will he play 60 games in a future season?

Circle (yes/no)

that 2019 draft really has taken a hit in recent times

OKC figured out they have too many draft picks, traded some to denver for a 2029 pick.

you’d think trading up instead try to get that last piece to make a run for it but okc gonna okc.

Trading up is a lot harder than people think. You don’t trade up until draft day when you have a specific player you want to move up to take and teams only trade down if they don’t like anyone at their spot or think they can get their target lower in the draft. This is the exact trade OKC should be making, trading current draft equity for future draft equity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10200 replies. Continue discussion at National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 2).