Movies (and occasionally face slaps) (Part 1)

To be fair she wasn’t “Julia Roberts” yet.

A girl who looks like Julia Roberts would be working for Heidi Fleiss.

She does everything except kiss on the mouth. So puke play is still on the table.

1 Like

How was she hiding all that hair under her wig? I guess she was though because it’s real. Impressive.

In the real world anyone acting weird like Richard Gere probably kills the hooker.

Big Gulps were in a LOT of movies in the 90s.

Is there a more fun character in movies than the gruff but bemused hotel manager with a heart of gold?

After disparaging Pluto recently, I watched Back to the Future on Amazon Freevee last night, and it should be said that, beyond the inclusion of commercials, Freevee displayed none of the other buggy drawbacks I described in Pluto. Pluto can go straight into the trash pile, but I’ll continue to consider Freevee an option if I care enough to watch something. Haven’t watched anything on Tubi yet.

1 Like

Suzzer is overpaying and MI: Dead Reckoning was great. Not as good as Fallout because of no Cavill.

I learned to appreciate opera while in a K-hole. Not sure if it became part of my soul though.

@dlk9s

1 Like

You mean

?

2 Likes

I mean, it’s a way I could live forever.

1 Like

I totally forgot Jason Alexander was evil Castanza in this movie.

That’s the only other thing besides Seinfeld I remember him being in.

According to Kevin Pollak, Alexander was going to be Sam Weinberg in A Few Good Men if Seinfeld didn’t get re-upped.

1 Like

2 Likes

That one makes more sense. Winona Ryder and Laura San Giacomo not so much.

One of my favorite Big Head quirks is that he always has a Slurpee lid on his Big Gulps instead of the regular lid.

1 Like

He played a real creepy serial killer on Criminal Minds.

7 Likes