The Incomporable Leonard Kroovy
editing, directing, actor, actress, and picture?
If Elvis wins editing, I might have a stroke. That might be the worst nomination of all time
Why the dick is editing so late in the show?
I never understand how Iâm supposed to know if a movie has good editing
Didnât Bohemian Rhapsody get it? Some YouTube guy told me that was heinous
Itâs not the worst nomination this decade in this category.
(That would be Bohemian Rhapsody, which somehow won)
I know right. When I said there were 9 Oscars left 40 minutes ago I wasnât kidding.
Imo you shouldnât notice good editing unless you are trying to
Never saw Bohemian Rhapsody so couldnt comment but I trust you guys
Spielberg still a favorite here or have the Daniels moved up?
Spielberg still a favorite here or have the Daniels moved up?
Daniels massive massive fav
More frequent cuts than Kevin Dunn in WWE.
So where is this going to end up in terms of most wins?
it will be 9 majors if they get actrees and film, right?
Nearing Silence of the Lambs territory
So where is this going to end up in terms of most wins?
EEAAO 5, All Quiet 4. Nothing else has more than one.
EEAAO getting one more for sure (and probably a 7th).
Gravity won 7?
Really?
Gravity won 7?
Really?
Best Achievement in Cinematography
Emmanuel Lubezki
Best Achievement in Directing
Alfonso CuarĂłn
Alfonso CuarĂłn became the first Hispanic and Mexican to win the Academy Award for Best Director.
Best Achievement in Film Editing
Alfonso CuarĂłn
Mark Sanger
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score
Steven Price
Best Achievement in Sound Editing
Glenn Freemantle
Best Achievement in Sound Mixing
Skip Lievsay
Niv Adiri
Christopher Benstead
Chris Munro
Best Achievement in Visual Effects
Tim Webber
Chris Lawrence
David Shirk
Neil Corbould
Yeah it cleaned up all the technical awards. I donât hate any of those wins to be honest