Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

This pep talk is what I mean about their friendship. I love how they encourage each other.

1 Like

yeah it is awesome

1 Like

This is a good triple feature with Good Boys and Blockers. Maybe also Superbad and Adventureland.

That was good. Pancakes.

1 Like

I love it. Credits make it look like everyone had a blast filming it.

Another recent wow where did that come from debut was Jonah Hill’s movie Mid-90’s.

HAMILTON WATCH PARTY | Friday July 10 | 9 PM EST

There is no Watch Party function for this on Disney+ (or whatever ahem streaming platform you use). Start the show at exactly 9 PM EST. If you join late, fast forward to however far past the time is beyond 9 PM.

We will use this thread for watch party discussion.

2 Likes

I will have to pirate someone’s shit but I’m down

1 Like

just sign up for a free 7-day Disney+ trial imo

1 Like

For anyone on the fence, definitely worth the watch even if you’re not normally into musicals. Hamilton like all of our founding fathers definitely has some problematic parts to his history, but I’ve always found his story to be one of the most interesting. And the production definitely delivers.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve literally HATED every musical I’ve ever seen. My daughter became obsessed with this a few years ago and I took her to see it in London and was blown away. The story is engaging, the atmosphere is fun but the entire cast is just so likeable and there’s such a charm about the whole thing. It was a truly refreshing experience (and the King George bits are hilarious)

3 Likes

I usually feel the same way. Only exception for me up to this point has been Chicago, which is exceptional any way you see it.

Where’s the excitement? Getting pumped up for another watch of HAMILTON.

HYPE

We are t-minus 10 minutes :partying_face:

Tropical storming here so hopefully the Internet doesn’t drop like it has been all day but I’m still trying to join along.

2 Likes

before i start, is there a character in the movie that lies to cover up the president’s crimes then gets pardoned by that president? because if so i’m out

1 Like

In.

1 Like

Let us gogogo

1 Like

I have started

1 Like

Raise a glass to freedom

1 Like