Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

Ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

If you’re A -Train you have to be partially concerned this dude is gonna shoot you, right?

1 Like

I love all the free time Translucent has to stand around in the bathroom.

1 Like

Dang, another great scene.

1 Like

Get him, Billy!

1 Like

I wonder how hard it is to choreograph a fight with an invisible man

1 Like

I wonder too. How much is green screen, wire work, mimed

This from the Amazon extras “To pull it off, a stunt double in a green VFX tracking suit. Then they pulled him out and Urban did all of his own fight choreography against nothing, repeating the movements numerous times to capture all the shots”

1 Like

Then who the fuck are you!?!?!

1 Like

Are you guys friends???

La la la la la la la la

1 Like

That was great. Watch again next weekend? I’m going to watch the last episode of the Michelle McNamara series

Zzzzzzzzzzap

2 Likes

Yeah, Im in for next weekend. hopefully we get a few more hangers on. This was fun though. Cant wait for S2

1 Like

FYI my spouse watched this for her first time alongside me last night and has now been binging it in the other room all day. I invited her to watch with us every weekend, but she said, “You’ve already seen this, right?”

“…right.”

“So it adds literally nothing if I watch it with you?”

“…no…”

“So how about I watch it alongside you but on my own schedule?”

Six episodes later…

That makes me happy. I’m glad whenever we find something that we both enjoy this much.

If you’re into this kind of thing, this is a good mashup:

1 Like

One of my favorite Lin-Manuel Miranda songs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But yeah funny thing. I guess Disney+ didn’t get the surge Disney thought after Hamilton. Largely because there wasn’t a good reason to keep resubscribing. So they drop a premier 30 dollar fee to watch Mulan early before it gets free.

IMDB ratings

Hamilton: 8.7 #32 rated movie on imdb

Mulan: 5.2

I’m visiting my brothers family and my nieces looooove Hamilton. It’s really weird watching a four year old sing along enthusiastically.

1 Like