Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

Not as sharp as your chin.

Omg lololol

Iā€™m incredible at handjobs, but I also got a 1560 on the SAT.

I couldnā€™t be less interested in likeā€¦whatever this is.

Music is so good

1 Like

Whoa

1 Like

holy shit speaking mandarin made me crack the fuck up

1 Like

Shit just gotā€¦weird

1 Like

I love a rousing round of Jā€™ACCUSE

1 Like

Whoa that acid scene was bizarre

1 Like

This pep talk is what I mean about their friendship. I love how they encourage each other.

1 Like

yeah it is awesome

1 Like

This is a good triple feature with Good Boys and Blockers. Maybe also Superbad and Adventureland.

That was good. Pancakes.

1 Like

I love it. Credits make it look like everyone had a blast filming it.

Another recent wow where did that come from debut was Jonah Hillā€™s movie Mid-90ā€™s.

HAMILTON WATCH PARTY | Friday July 10 | 9 PM EST

There is no Watch Party function for this on Disney+ (or whatever ahem streaming platform you use). Start the show at exactly 9 PM EST. If you join late, fast forward to however far past the time is beyond 9 PM.

We will use this thread for watch party discussion.

2 Likes

I will have to pirate someoneā€™s shit but Iā€™m down

1 Like

just sign up for a free 7-day Disney+ trial imo

1 Like

For anyone on the fence, definitely worth the watch even if youā€™re not normally into musicals. Hamilton like all of our founding fathers definitely has some problematic parts to his history, but Iā€™ve always found his story to be one of the most interesting. And the production definitely delivers.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve literally HATED every musical Iā€™ve ever seen. My daughter became obsessed with this a few years ago and I took her to see it in London and was blown away. The story is engaging, the atmosphere is fun but the entire cast is just so likeable and thereā€™s such a charm about the whole thing. It was a truly refreshing experience (and the King George bits are hilarious)

3 Likes