Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

my favorite adam sandler movie of all time!

2 Likes

Yep. I put this next to Joker. It is ultimately a perfectly executed but empty movie.

Really enjoyed it a lot. I planned to do some stuff while watching the movie and I did none of it.

That is my kind of movie.

3 Likes

This was too intense to watch again

1 Like

I liked the joker entirely

2 Likes

Honestly the ending was true to life. Better than the typical Hollywood ending of sick degen wins and everything is happy again. Still a gut shot though. Guy hits two long shot million dollar payoff parlays. One gets stopped and the other ends with him dead.

3 Likes

this was my 3rd or 4th time and it has maintained a fantastic energy

2 Likes

This. I thought the ending was great until the murder.

Movies like these tend to end up with the main character dead. Was looking like this movie was gonna buck the trend and then bang!

1 Like

I couldn’t believe we still had 25 minutes left when the game starts. I remember those 25 minutes feeling like 5 minutes in the theater. So intense.

2 Likes

Freaking Epstein doc previewed after. It is all a big conspiracy.

I was considering episode two of that right now but might need something more light hearted

SPACE FORCE

1 Like

Is it good???

just started it. lots of recognizable comedic actors. within the first 5 minutes, “potus said he wants boobs on the moon by 2024. we think it was a typo”

2 Likes

Lololol

Maybe… I was thinking of rewatching To the Bone. A sleeper of a good movie about a girl with anorexia nervosa recovering in a unique kind of treatment home (feel-good, not horror). Has Keanu Reeves in a terrific role as a doctor.

When I watched this movie for the first time, it was right before going to sleep. I slept like shit that night.

2 Likes

4 am in Prague. I’m tired af and still won’t sleep

3 Likes

Did you end up making a coffee? How was it?

1 Like

I didn’t. There was no breathing room to make one.

That and it’s the weeknd. I get to sleep late.

3 Likes

omg this cast John Amos hell yeah

3 Likes