Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

I9mRCV0

Incredible movie. I will fight you with knives if you tell me this wasn’t a worthy successor to the original BR.

3 Likes

I kind of wonder what we’d have gotten straight from Ridley, but I was nervous until they announced it would be directed by Denis. Ridley is so hit and miss unless he has an amazing script, and he’d already delivered several missteps with his Alien sequels/prequels.

So…I enjoyed watching Blade Runner 2049. It is really good. But I probably would have tapped out if it wasn’t on my external hard drive. Still hold this opinion.

2 Likes

I assume we can count on the gratitude of every @NotBruceZ as well.

Or if you don’t have time to join us, here’s the 8-bit short film version.

3 Likes

Hol up…Indiana is swapping out Trump for Biden, but that means he’s leaving with Trump… What the hell is he going to do with such a prize?

that belongs in a museum

45 minutes

2 Likes

I’m in for probably only first 30 mins or so though, my fav Indy movie ez, my dad has it on vhs and I watched it numerous times growing up

1 Like

It’s an easy one to jump into for a few minutes or none at all. We’ve all seen it so many times that you’ll probably be watching it with me in your head no matter what else you’re doing.

1 Like

IN

1 Like

Oh baby

1 Like

3 Likes

you gotta whip it

Starting 4 minutes late. Would skip ahead, but how can you skip ahead in this movie?

3 Likes

Molina looks like the slumdog millionaire kid in this lol

1 Like

swimmin’ onto subs and shit!

spiders? np

snakes? get me outta here

2 Likes

Lol there’s nothing to fear here let’s go

1 Like

Is this the GOAT first 10 minutes of any movie?

2 Likes