Movie Fight Scenes Draft

Wasn’t thinking about the other fights on that video when I posted it

If I’m reading things right, it looks like @tabbaker is now actually up.

@tabbaker you’re up. (Just reposting so I will remember).

Ok trying to think of something that will continue to get the haters mad

4 Likes

Already boiling. Gonna have to turn up the heat :fire::fire::fire:

Round 3 Pick

So far every pick has been a serious action movie fight. It’s time we change that since action movies are lame.

Borat vs Azamat

NSFW

No way xvideos embeds on here right?

Oh dear it sorta did.

https://www.xvid eos.com/video54057669/borat_and_azamat_fighting_for_no_fucking_reason

Two naked, hairy dudes going at it. When they bring the fight outside the room it reaches a new level. Those poor people on the elevator might still be scarred to this day.

5 Likes

I’m fairly confident you accomplished your goal.

1 Like

Talk about unexpected.

1 Like

@Nicholasp27 is up

not clicking that

1 Like

I had a couple of comedy fights in my top 40 but they weren’t from Borat.

Can’t believe I forgot it.

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t have thought of Borat, but I think it’s probably worthy of getting drafted somewhere. Better strategy would have been to just wait until your last pick to take it. Unless you have even more unconventional picked lined up for later, which doesn’t seem that unlikely at this point. I had pretty much the same thought about the 5th Element pick and that was in rd 1.

I’d make the worst draft picker for a real sports team. The optimal strategy is to pick people in the order in which you’re most likely to achieve your desired team, but I don’t every time. I start off with my favorite pick as my #1 and end up missing treasures like The Bride vs Crazy 88 because it wasn’t my favorite.

Or you’d be like Kevin Costner in Draft Day and do absolutely everything wrong like trading up to #1 only to take a guy that would have been there at your original pick, but through dumb luck still end up winning the draft.

2 Likes

You’d still be better than the Jets

5 Likes

Lol it is absurd. And yet I’ve seen that movie half a dozen times…

I’ll wait until the end of the day (my time) do for @Nicholasp27 to pick. I’ll go after that.

I have sword fighting and a gun fight; now I need my martial arts scene.

Drunken fighting from The Legend of the Drunken Master

A classic 1 v Many fight scene but he does have a few helpers who throw him bottles of alcohol to chug.

6 Likes

@superuberbob is up

Okay, it’s been a day and I’m about to go to sleep.

Gotta say @FuncrusherPlus referring to anime fight scenes kinda scared me into making this pick. To me, it’s the best one in anime in my opinion.

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door

Sadly, I cannot find the full scene in Japanese with subs.

Write-up has spoilers

This fight takes place at the end of the movie. Vincent has set up and biological attack to take place on Mars. Meanwhile, the pilots are spreading the vaccine while Spike hopes to stop the attack from ever happening.

Most fights in anime tend to have some fairly shoddy pacing. There’s often a whole lot of build-up before there’s any action whereas the scene here pretty much starts with the fight straight up. The scene is animated very well with. The interruptions merely exist to show how the rest of the ending is unfurling rather than detract from the fight itself.