MOLLY'S GAME Watch Party 10pm EST

I thought Hidalgo was good for a clean family movie.

I like Viggo tho, History of Violence is a seemingly forgotten movie.

Ok well we found out about the package. WTF

I liked A History of Violence

1 Like

Get Molly! We need molly!

I want Stringer Bell on my side of the case either way

I want to be Idris Elba’s friend so he can practice monologues in front of me

2 Likes

Elba / Sorkin killing it.

I used to work for a statistical consulting firm. One time I did an investigation into a bunch of car fires the other side claimed were “likely caused by ignition switch failures”. Using VIN # matches and semi-matches (O instead of 0, I instead of 1, etc). Across a bunch of insurance company and local police report data I found a big chunk of them were stuff like leaves, accidents, and even a squirrel nest.

Our side waited until the deposition. They asked again “And your claim is you are reasonably sure that all these fires were from ignition switch failure?”. They got the answer they wanted - yes. Then they unleashed all my findings. The opposing council was so shook he had a mild heart attack. He lived otherwise this story wouldn’t be much fun. Also his name was Beverly. You never forget a thing like that.

One of my proudest moments as a programmer.

All our clients were auto and tobacco companies. Not the greatest job satisfaction other than that.

2 Likes

Going to be a shame when Elba never gets to be a James Bond. Daniel Craig is a great Bond. But I really wish we could have seen an Elba era

2 Likes

Oh hey its Coz looking to get his first rounders back

2 Likes

Bradley Ruderman

1 Like

great scene in conference room followed by some seriously stupid shit lol

1 Like

Holy Dad exposition!

1 Like

This is painful.

The whole skating rink father daughter stuff is probably the worst segment of the movie for me.

1 Like

Make it stop

1 Like

Worked with a couple in construction who had moved here from Russia (maybe USSR days). He was the journeyman and she was his apprentice (really assistant, she was never going to be anything else).

He was missing half of his front teeth bc the Russian mob knocked them out when he wouldn’t pay them protection money. Got the fuck out.

I would assume the mob wasn’t around during the Soviet Union but that may be off.

That was a good long piss. Is it over yet?

1 Like

u were 5 and saw a strange lady snorkeling in my lap

1 Like

When he erupts into tears because he wants to make them suffer for laying hands on his daughter though

3 Likes