MOLLY'S GAME Watch Party 10pm EST

Her name is her name…

1 Like

CRUCIBLE INCOMING

Foreshadowing

1 Like

Donnie Silverman killed himself?

By the way I never bought the size of her moral high horse in all this.

Shameless plug for the Seinfeld Draft

1 Like

I would trash my good name for $5M so fast you’d miss it if you blink.

She took rake. She broke the law in NY.

YEP…

Yeah I’m guessing IRL that scene where she’s gonna get the $5M back for pleading guilty was more like me when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.

1 Like
1 Like

One accurate thing is I’d be sooooo proud of my daughter (if I had one) if she did what Molly did.

3 Likes

Ok nvm, it’s a mess no matter what. (watching conf scene now)

Then again, we’ve been talking about Costner in Robin Hood with no mention about how he’s the only guy on there sounding like he’s from Cali. He didn’t even try.

I know I’m outing myself as having not watched The Wire bc I’m sure it’s the same there. I heard HBO is streaming it for free rn.

1 Like

Wait doesn’t she get $5M back from the govt? What happened?

LOL Canada. I still can’t technically go there because of a DUI. But it’s up to the border agent and how big of a dick they want to be. 2 for 2 so far. I have an honest face.

1 Like

woo

Pot committed

2 Likes

Thanks risky business.

Next is hard eight

2 Likes

Enjoyed the movie

crazy story even hollywooded

3 Likes

Not true. He did try, but he sounded so awful that the director told him STAHP. There is still one scene in the movie where you can hear his accent, which was for some reason put out of order in the final cut. It’s the scene where Costner covers his robe in poo so that the guard is like uhhhh get away from me you homeless poo person!

1 Like

TY! This was a great watch. I’ve seen this movie five or six times already, and it’s fantastic every time.

JFC can we do Boogie Nights instead?

2 Likes