MLB Postseason 2024

MVP MVP MVP MVP

2 Likes

always liked lindor :metal:t3:

2 Likes

cold blooded stone faced hr trot

3 Likes

I was at the series in Cleveland, which was the low point of the season. The fans were brutal towards Lindor.

TIGAZZZZ

Nice to see the Mets getting to celebrate a series victory at Citi Field.

Doc Gooden has gotten fat. Either that or he has a bunch of comped food stuffed under his shirt.

that surprises me, all the indians fans i know have always loved him.

LFGM!

1 Like

https://x.com/artbutsports/status/1843833877619716114?s=46&t=hICOYYyCHuimCJQWftVfBQ

1 Like

My god, how many foul balls of you snagged? For all the games I attended as a kid, glove in hand, canā€™t even remember having had a chance at one, much less actually get one. Figured it was something you get to experience maybe once in a lifetime on average. Kinda like a hole in one.

Ive gotten one in my life. I was 11 or 12 and got drilled in the side of the head while trying to get Rod Becks autograph during batting practice (He was down the right field line and I was leaning over the wall trying to get his attention when the batter (I donā€™t remember who at this point probably either Darren Lewis or Kevin Bass.) blasted (blasted may be being generous) a foul ball that hit me right behind my left ear.

The ball bounced right to Shooter as I was holding my head trying not to cry. He signed it and tossed it back over to me, and I dropped it, so he kinda shuffle ran over to me and put it in my glove.

Those were the days. Didnā€™t have a single usher or stadium person check on me, just walked back to where my Dad was sitting and told him I got Beckā€™s signature while keeping my welt hid under my hat.

2 Likes

He knew they still had to get through a Diaz inning or two.

1 Like

Iā€™ve probably been to about 30 or 40 Cardinals games in my life. One time my dad caught an Eric Karros HR when we were seated in the stands above left field. He just kinda stood up and caught it barehanded with both hands. Since Karros was a Dodger my dad didnā€™t really give a shit about the ball and traded it for 12 official little league baseballs so I could have more to play with.

1 Like

and he definitely diazā€™d too

The whole night I was saying I basically trust any reliever more than Diaz. He just doesnā€™t know where any pitch is going. Was very surprised he was able to settle down and finish it. This team seemingly has a unique ability to avoid moments that would be obvious lolmets in any normal simulation.

1 Like

I think two others, but one of those was at a minor league game.

You only have one hole-in-one?

Before Diaz walked out to the mound, I thought ā€œHeā€™s gonna walk the first two batters (or maybe walk one and hit one), and then heā€™s gonna to give up a 3-run HR.ā€

Not the imaginary parley I wanted to hit.

Counterpoint:

Two on regulation courses. More than a dozen if you include pitch & putt courses.

I average 3 hole in ones per 18 holes

2 Likes