Missing posters

She’s canceraids to every thread she touches please do not inform her of our existence krhnks

2 Likes

Has anyone pm’d Hue?

I made it, thanks for thinking of me!

3 Likes

Last time I looked in on him he seemed committed to making it work on Masonhate.poker, not sure if I saw him post on exiled

Any sign of dessen?

He didn’t think we were interesting enough to justify the burden of creating another forum account, but I expect he’ll show up eventually.

lol, classic Dessin.

1 Like

I could post about cold fusion if you guys want. Though some other fringy science topic would probably do as well.

Tame_Deuces was a good RGT poster who also dipped his toe in the politics pool.

1 Like

Omar Comin may be coming on over.

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll post more when we get closer to the ‘20 election season.

2 Likes

Did CDL ever make an account on exiled?

I’m about to start an SMP thread; maybe that will lure Dessin over here. Along with dozens of orginal thinkers – unafraid to ask any kinds of questions – to make this place less of an echo chamber ;)

2 Likes

whosnext?

If my memory is correct he (or she, I don’t know) is here. Mostly involved with admin type discussions.

I made an account here but currently only occasionally lurk (this may be my very first post).

I will probably ramp up my activity when the pres election swings into high gear.

2 Likes

Whosnext,

Welcome. I had you mixed up with Well Named for a long time. And now I know Well Named a bit better that hasn’t changed. I just feel like I know you better as well.

Next.

1 Like

make it stop

1 Like

Now that’s a good user name.

1 Like