Meme Stonks Containment Thread

lol atos up another 13%

the july 12 covered call i sold is -109%

Former controversial meme stock NOK is up pretty big today, seems to be because of some new technology announcements. My Jan 15cs are almost back to break even, lol

1 Like

Selling premium on SPCE seems like free money

sold an iron condor for august for 5.9

Can we get goofyballer (ggregoreo? I cant remember) to make a bot that just posts a ton of PSFE hype on reddit?

1 Like

Isn’t that kind of a federal crime?

Maybe? Bot at your own risk.

1 Like

I was away the past two weeks not following memes. I’m late to the WISH party but I feel like it’ll reach at least $16 tomorrow.

I’m not feeling PSFE enough to pull the trigger.

Heh, nobody wants to be the first to buy WISH at $15.01

1 Like

I sold for a 7% gain. It still might break past $15 but I’m less confident now and I’ve got things to do today besides watch a screen. This is fun though!

1 Like

It occurs to me that I do use some form of technical analysis when it comes to meme markets. When trading a meme, all that matters is the psychology of the other participants, and WSB simps’ psychology and motivations differ from those of S&P futures traders. So for instance, today’s “resistance” at $15 in WISH felt meaningful to me (and ominous) even though I roll my eyes when my Florida Man friend talks about resistance in the S&P. Perhaps it’s just a matter of degrees, since no market full of humans is perfectly rational or lolefficient.

1 Like

ATOS down bigly, was able to buy back the covered calls i was down 150% at max for profit lol

might be time to get back in

wild recovery from 6.79 to 8.25

FTC case dismissed against FB lol just shot up $15 in the last 15 minutes

Gonna buy ZIM in the morning. Here’s the DD. I don’t expect it to moon, but I’m hoping to capture a few %.

I might not get a chance to enter. Gonna need the usual dip at 9:32 or so that always seems to happen when a meme is leaving the station. This time I resolved not to buy before 9:30 for that reason.

Heh, the dip began at exactly 9:32 and now my buy limit at $43.50 has hit, so I’m in baby! (I got lucky when it came to buying the bottom, of course. I thought that dip would go lower when I was planning this last night.)

The pro move would have been to play the spike preceding it and get right out. Had I done that, my exit limit would have already hit before 2 minutes passed. I’ll consider it next time. This pattern happens a lot with memes. Opening 1min bar or few are tall and green, followed by a mini-crash and then people buying the dip. At this point it’s probably self-fulfilling because I think lots of people are aware of it.

Boom, sell limit of $44.75 hit and I’m out. +3% collected :)

well ATOS complete bust, managed to break even thx to covered calls but oof

Luckily got out ahead of the next one maybe? ASTR, up 250% on calls, but missed buying 20x August 15c at .7 on the dip yesterday which are now now 3.4

lol ya absolutely brutal, tried to buy the dip a few hours ago when it seemed like it was holding 14 only for it to turbo drill over the last 2 hours

astr go brrr