Major League Baseball (Part 1)

I agree 3 is too short, thats why I was thinking roll the season back to 144 games or something and have a longer playoff.

In bringing in the 6th pitcher of the game in the 4th inning, I’d say Rick Renteria might just be overmanaging this. maybe.

8 teams each league. 1 game series starting with 8 vs 7, winner vs 6, winner vs 5, winner vs 4. Then normal playoffs from there. Higher seeded team hosts each 1 game series and there are no off days.

That’s how we did it in the regional Mathcounts competition in 8th grade. I was in ninth place and bombed out against the tenth place kid.

1 Like

Add 12 games to the season. Get rid of the leagues and divisions. Play a six game round-robin, 3 home, 3 away. In case of a tie, play a game #175.

https://twitter.com/NOTSportsCenter/status/1311750002482515969

5 Likes

Bring on Houston

Big zone in the Cards/Padres game. Waino has a shot when the ump isn’t squeezing.

That was insane

God damnit Myers. Now we have to hear the booth bros wax all fricking night about base running.

COME ON.

I haven’t watched all of this but it’s great so far. Bauer, Gray, and C.C. talking about all kinds of stuff including Astros cheating and Driveline pitching metrics.

Fin Padres

This team is stacked without the injuries but they are not ready to win the big games.

What the fuck are they talking about?

I don’t know which is worse, Reds not sniffing a run, or the Padres endless teasing

There is a big market for DH’s that have an OPS under .700

Why is the Cardinals bullpen ASS

1 Like

finally

How are you not a Pads fan with that avatar? SACRILEGE