Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Batter should have been tossed for hopping around like an idiot after strike 2. Got his just deserts on the next one.

Lmao shut up dumdum

The teams should have come together to resume play at 2-2 without umps

No suspension will ever change the fact he got RUNG UP.

shoulda woulda coulda didna

shoulda woulda coulda didna

Only allowed for the coup de grace sending to the dugout. Long game.

I didn’t watch this, because a couple weeks ago I looked at the rosters on the official World Baseball Classic page. All the countries has some major leaguers, except USA, who had 0 listed. Just like 45 no-names.

Great maketing boys

There was no hint that MLB players would be added to the roster right before the games started

This ump tries to do a respectful Eric Gregg tribute and this is how he’s rewarded. Shame.

Caught a piece of the corner, yerrrrr outta here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/edsbs/status/1634925065790959619

1 Like

https://twitter.com/YamadaSANSPO/status/1635322075111108610

Wow, I didn’t think could possibly be real. Very surprised nobody signed him.

He’s Major League poison right now but I’m sure if he has a somewhat decent season in Japan someone will sign him next year.

True, but that’s what I thought’d happen this year.

Isn’t Japan one of the places that’s pretty strict about the character of people coming to their country?

Man he does not seem like the kind of guy who will do well in Japan

I mean baseball wise he’ll be fine but living there is a different thing

1 Like

He got better than he deserved with this signing. Eff him. Hope he’s miserable

Don’t forget he’s also still getting $22+ Million from the Dodgers.

Pitching in Japan is different than the US. They run their starters out to die over there but give them more time between starts, dunno.

didn’t know and didn’t watch it either

but they got absolutely smoked by Mexico

they now might need a tiebreaker which appears to be stuff like run differential/runs given up yikes

Caught a few live games when it was played in San Diego a number of years ago and it was thrilling. Like the Ryder Cup of baseball. Japan vs. Korea was insane. Fans and players alike all wanted to kill one another.

Here in Japan, suddenly a guy named Lars Nootbaar, who no one had ever heard of 3 months ago, is suddenly a national hero.

1 Like

When I taught English in South Korea, teachers stopped their classes to watch the finals between Japan and South Korea when it went into extra innings.

Put a total downer on the day when Japan won.

2 Likes