Major League Baseball (Part 1)

I dunno but that is an original cap and gif. Those two morons in the middle put me on life tilt.

1 Like

Winning game 1 like that is huge. Dodgers gonna be tight butthole the rest of the series now.

Thanks to the NL teams for keeping it under 4 hours.

1 Like

? They had a bullpen game against the Braves’ #2 after a travel day. Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve always considered bullpen days as basically conceding the game to preserve your starters for later games

just saying get ready for TIGHT BUTTHOLES if they go down in game 2, or go down 2-0.

How does an all-star team of front-runners respond to tight butthole after beating their arch-rivals? We may find out. Also I am drunk.

Doubt they’ll be sweating anything after their comeback against the same team last year.

Assuming this is the NL game you’re referring to but I thought the Sox/Astros ump was near flawless last night. Think the Sox got the benefit of a poor catch by the Astros catcher but other than that he was great.

Actually just checked the scorecard and the NL ump was rock solid too.

Oh yeah, If they lose game 2 there will be clenching

So much for the clenching

Baseball has a lot of meatheads but Scherzer seems particularly special in that regard.

Are we really talking pearl necklaces on a live MLB broadcast?

He looked safe live, not sure why the ump misheard the order of the thumps.

G damnit joc

Halfway through in 2 hours. Seems about par for these playoffs.

Freddy has the yips at the plate right now. 7 K’s in a row is Aaron Judge like ffs

DAVE flashing a Panerai Luminor Marina there.

1 Like

Joe Kelly tryna cop that Rodrigo Blankenship style.

This dude for real?

Center field adventures