Log of Key Moderator Actions

I hope cuse will maybe consider coming back after cooling off a bit.

4 Likes

I hid a post in the Trump thread that was about collecting info on people/public figures for doxxing or other action. I’m not big on hiding posts, but this is getting into something that potentially puts some/all of us at some risk for at least scrutiny and I think we should tread very carefully in this direction. I pm’d the poster telling them my reasons and seeing if they had a problem with it. I think/hope they will agree.

Normally I think quoting the post would be appropriate here, but the point of this is that that sort of thing should not get more attention.

Hoping this won’t be controversial, but see you in About Moderation if it is.

7 Likes

Edited one of cactus’ posts in the Trump thread. It was a giant list of words from a dictionary or something and imo was just spam. I left enough so that the point he was making (such as it was) is still there.

At Marty’s request I deleted some of his posts in the Trump thread where he was arguing with cactus.

1 Like

Suspended FidgetUK until 6 pm tonight for bad faith posting.

Hired_Goons has been tempbanned until tomorrow morning for a personal attack in the About Moderators thread.

MikeLikesOrgies has been tempbanned until tomorrow morning for a personal attack in the C* thread.

d2_e4 tempbanned until tomorrow for misogyny.

1 Like

jalfrezi tempbanned until tomorrow for personal attacks.

Marksman tempbanned until tomorrow for personal attacks.

Jalfrezi banned until tomorrow for trolling the mods

1 Like

d2_e4 asked to refrain from posting in About Unstuck until he’s contributing elsewhere on the site.

3 Likes

Thin_slicing requested a one week ban.

d2_e4 banned until tomorrow for immediately violating this request.

1 Like

Goebs80 ban until tomorrow for

‘Color me surprised that you need asshole surgery’ In a thread where someone was talking about a surgery they had . I don’t think I can link to it because it’s already deleted.

3 Likes

Banned churchill for 2 hours for this:

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/senorkeeed-for-mod/4140/85?u=microbet

extended it until tomorrow for this:

First was for personal attack and the second was for trolling the other posters.

Permabanned Jbro at his request.

Victor and marty banned until tomorrow for personal attacks.

1 Like

Clovis banned until tomorrow

The origin of this story is a personal attack that mods did not ban him for because he deleted it and apologized, but he requested he be banned.

IDC, but just FYI