13 Likes

Hahahaha this one is cracking me up, nice find

11 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1199733918863437824

5 Likes

4 Likes

18 Likes

9 Likes

I posted this on Facebook and a lib is talking about how there is no war on Christmas.

Gotem

7 Likes

Kropotkin makes a better Santa.

1 Like

Comrade, I’ve shared this with the masses

3 Likes

You think I read theory?

1 Like

Even from looking at him

2 Likes

This lefty infighting is why Pete will win

2 Likes

I’m for a big tent including people across the spectrum from anarcho-communist all the way to anarcho-syndicalist.

6 Likes

OTOH,

We dream of foreign countries, of other times and races of men, placing them at a distance in history or space; but let some significant event like the present occur in our midst, and we discover, often, this distance and this strangeness between us and our nearest neighbors. They are our Austrias, and Chinas, and South Sea Islands. Our crowded society becomes well spaced all at once, clean and handsome to the eye,–a city of magnificent distances. We discover why it was that we never got beyond compliments and surfaces with them before; we become aware of as many versts between us and them as there are between a wandering Tartar and a Chinese town. The thoughtful man becomes a hermit in the thoroughfares of the market-place. Impassable seas suddenly find their level between us, or dumb steppes stretch themselves out there. It is the difference of constitution, of intelligence, and faith, and not streams and mountains, that make the true and impassable boundaries between individuals and between states. None but the like-minded can come plenipotentiary to our court.

• Thoreau
1 Like