Ty lil stoner angel

2 Likes

7 Likes

glahzgo

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/parismarx/status/1354293026210910209?s=21

5 Likes

A rising tide lifts all boats!

I mean yachts. It lifts yachts. Fuck your rowboat, peasant.

9 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

EshktjmVkAAeK0z EswoXhFXUAcRkJD

18 Likes

Are we sure that’s not a photoshop?

Plz tell me it’s a photoshop.

I’m not sure what it says about me:

2 Likes

lol

p.s. got more curious:

11 Likes

The best thing about that “don’t ever call me fucking English again” scene was Gandolfini’s look of total confusion after he said it. Calling the yelling angry guy English wasn’t meant as a burn from the general, he just didn’t know or care what different accents you people use.

1 Like

I’m actually fed up with the school phoning me and telling me when my children do something wrong. When they’re at school the teachers are in charge so why are you phoning me? Do I phone you evenings and weekneds and moan at you when the children are doing my head in? No I don’t. You’ll honestly never meet a lazier bastard than a teacher. If you can’t handle something as simple as my son being on the school roof throwing petrol bombs on the playground then maybe you shouldn’t be a teacher!

2 Likes

Alright my man how’s it going? Big fan of all your work and what not you know.

Look mate, you seem like a reasonable [redacted] who’s up for anything, I’m looking to shoot a music video on the moon so if you could help us out that’d be great. I’m gonna need a loan and a film crew and maybe a couple of Teslas to drive around in for the shoot too.

In return you can be in the video, I’m sure I’ve got a tambourine or something laying around you can play with (shake up and down).

Cheers Elon mate x

2 Likes

Isn’t it weird how when you hate someone everything they post pisses you off like they tweet “I love soup” and you’re like yeah I bet you fucking do.

2 Likes