Leftist and Scottish Memes for Seizing the Means

I guess we’ll have to wait and see if a rapist ever says “2 + 2 = 4” and someone disagrees.

More like if a rapist says “it’s a sunny day” when it is a sunny day.

… and someone disagrees, necessitating the taking of a side.

Like, you’re not wrong, but in order to be seen as worthwhile, the point you’re making requires a degree of charity that obviates its being made.

14 Likes

BRAaDl0CAAA5hMB

13 Likes

20 Likes

Cop one made me laugh. Wobbly one is savage. :fist:

1 Like

5 Likes

10 Likes

Didn’t Einbert have to change his avatar because people cried about it representing millions of death or something

1 Like

Nah was at 22.

No I believe what happened was he made reference to some genocide in Russia being a hoax or something, I’m too lazy to look it up

Edit: it was the holodomor I believe

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what precipitated his leaving/being banned.

Maybe tabbaker is thinking of the time Mason went nuts about the Poker Player’s Alliance having a logo that was evocative of the hammer and sickle (or some kind of communist symbol)? He angrily posted that if they didn’t change their logo he would kick them off of 2p2. Or something like that, not going to look it up.

https://twitter.com/TheM4vie/status/1335833598616719360

5 Likes

EogkvZNUYAAjNjS

EoiQERXU0AMvsXX

13 Likes

Yeah, I live walking distance to UCSD, and my GF and I will go on long walks through campus. Their business school building is named “Wells Fargo Hall”, and the exterior wall has some signage about valuing “ethics”. It’s embarrassing how low a prestigious university will stoop in the pursuit of donations.

2 Likes

I wish I could feel emotions as strongly as the Scots hate Margaret Thatcher.

2 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

True, alough anyone stealing milk from kids is definitely a C***t.

2 Likes