Leaving on that midnight train for Georgia Runoff

Yep. Pic was posted by a Trump campaign chud.

Worth reading.

I just finally clicked this thread. Seeing Perdue doing the 21st century heil hitler confirms what I already knew, 5 point Perdue win and 2 point Loeffler win bc she is a lol woman.

3 Likes

Nah, Loeffler is toast. Perdue is a sweat.

Perdue is executing the “completely disappear and hope everyone forgets what a piece of shit I am” strategy, which is probably his best option.

1 Like

you can buy Perdue 5-6 point win at 3 cents to a dollar atm

I’d be down for a bet that Loeffler wins. My $50 says Loeffler wins vs your $100 on Warnock?

1 Like

I’d like to bet $1000 that Ossof and Warnock win to someone’s $300 that one of them loses. I will happily pay $1000 to see this happen.

I don’t do prop bets. You can have bragging rights if I’m wrong.

Sorry, didn’t know. I hope I’m wrong, I’m not bragging about anything if that asshole wins.

2 Likes

The OP of the photo claims it is a Native American hand sign (seriously)

AWice, Ben Shapiro, David Perdue, (Glenn Jacobs aka Kane)

6 Likes
Prediction time
  • Both Dems
  • Both crooks
  • Osoff only
  • Warnock only

0 voters

1 Like

osoff winning and warnock losing has to be a 0.0001% possibility

1 Like

GOP IN DISARRAY

1 Like

22% on PI right now.

That’s a bit high for me too but it’s probably like 10, the margin should be small enough and both markets have different prices.

Seems good but who the hell knows.

https://twitter.com/tbonier/status/1345734523934429184?s=21

https://twitter.com/tbonier/status/1345735418772385792?s=21

2 Likes

he runs targetsmart which isn’t reliable on that stuff

So if we somehow sweep these, what’s the play for the eDems? Handshake deal to have a handful of blue dogs take turns being strongly concerned about some aspect of any progressive legislation that comes along, so it never even comes to a tiebreak?

7 Likes

They can pack the court with never Trump Republicans