LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Come visit Canada. Up here, our woefully under qualified yet handsome politicians win our national elections. You’ll love it!

1 Like

So wtf is a tiger king? I’ve finally seen enough references to this to become curiously annoyed

Oh shit nm it’s that Joe Exotic dude

https://twitter.com/anitamassey86/status/1242816478849662985?s=20

3 Likes

My life is so awkward.

Yesterday I get a Facebook friend request from someone I don’t know but he’s friends with a couple family members. I ask my mom and turns out he’s a distant cousin I’ve only met once when I was little. He sends me a message last night basically saying the same thing. I don’t know how to respond so I leave it for the time being. My mom texts me today saying btw his dad died yesterday. I go to his Facebook and see if he posted anything about that and turns out it’s also his birthday today.

Wtf do I say to him? Hey thanks for adding me happy birthday also sorry about your dad. This is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Good job tanking the economy.

3 Likes

Looking forward to further Expedia walrus reveals.

Has anyone renewed their passport recently? Do they not send back the old one anymore?

10 years ago I pretended I lost mine when I had to renew so I could keep the old one. Cost like an extra $80 or something. Then my friend said they sent his old one back anyway. So this time I didn’t do it.

That sucks as I had a million stamps and some visas on there. I was pretty attached to it.

I got my old one back last time I renewed, but that was almost ten years ago and you just reminded me my current one expires in September.

I checked on one of the traveler forums. Apparently they mail it back to you in a separate envelope. I also just got my Passport Card in a separate mailing. Govt efficiency ftw.

Odd random question that’s been bugging me but why is the Spotify mobile app so damn slow to start up? I get the spinning green wheel of death for a good couple of minutes. I usually get so frustrated I put on pocketcasts or something to stop wasting my time. Once it gets everything downloaded (I guess?) it works fine. I don’t have a high powered phone but no other app takes so long to get up and running

My spotify opens in about 0.7 seconds so not sure what your issue is.

Lurking Chucky doll at the end was awesome. I know how I’m spending my weekend.

There was discussion on water filters here a bit ago and I’m not finding it. Mine has a crack and am tossing it.

Recommendations for a pitcher type filter or link to the previous discussion?

Did you try an authentic Mission burrito? I miss them so much.

WTF is that last thing? Are those hot dogs in there?

A petition to thank President Obama for helping to fight defeat Trump in 2020 is some really stupid bullshit. Fucking liberals.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1244085811466899459

1 Like